Windows 10: apps

Discus and support apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hey guys so basically when am on zoom i seem to only hear zoom so is there any solution because i can't hear spotify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hnzn, Dec 1, 2020.

1. hnzn Win User

apps

hey guys so basically when am on zoom i seem to only hear zoom so is there any solution because i can't hear spotify

:)

hnzn, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

apps

1. apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. App related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App related: I want to know a thing can notifications in windows cause an opened app to minimize automatically. Plz answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-related/5e53c5be-f3bc-4204-83e3-145cc7da54f2
  3. App related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App related: I want to know a thing can notifications in windows cause an opened app to minimize automatically. Plz answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-related/5e53c5be-f3bc-4204-83e3-145cc7da54f2
  4. how to make windows run every apps in 60hz without fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make windows run every apps in 60hz without fullscreen: how do I make Windows run all apps in 60hz? every app that is not on true full screen feels like it is running on a lower hertz for example, whenever I play Minecraft I have to fullscreen the game to make it run at a smooth 60hz but while in windowed mode it feels like it...
  5. how to make windows run every apps in 60hz without fullscreen

how to make windows run every apps in 60hz without fullscreen: how do I make Windows run all apps in 60hz? every app that is not on true full screen feels like it is running on a lower hertz for example, whenever I play Minecraft I have to fullscreen the game to make it run at a smooth 60hz but while in windowed mode it feels like it...
  6. Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found: I have two applications called M in my "Startup Apps" Settings page. Both turned on. No publisher details, Cannot find anything about them! What are they please?For now I have turned them off on startup, but would like to understand, and if necessary remove underlying program...
  7. Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found

Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found: I have two applications called M in my "Startup Apps" Settings page. Both turned on. No publisher details, Cannot find anything about them! What are they please?For now I have turned them off on startup, but would like to understand, and if necessary remove underlying program...
  8. Unknown startup apps both called M and no details can be found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. W11 desktop login screen weather app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...
  10. W11 desktop login screen weather app

W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...