Windows 10: Apps

Discus and support Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where do I find apps for airlines and hotels, etc, they are not in the Microsoft store??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jdewman, Jul 17, 2018.

1. jdewman Win User

Apps

Where do I find apps for airlines and hotels, etc, they are not in the Microsoft store??

:)

jdewman, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 17, 2018
  4. NOPD Win User

Apps

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

Apps

1. Apps - Similar Threads - Apps

2. Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer: Whatever I open after starting the computer the apps will shut down in a few seconds. I've tried Edge. Chrome and some other games, the results are all the same. It seems like whatever I run in a few minutes after starting windows have the same issue.Restarting the computer...
  3. Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps close in a few seconds after starting the computer: Whatever I open after starting the computer the apps will shut down in a few seconds. I've tried Edge. Chrome and some other games, the results are all the same. It seems like whatever I run in a few minutes after starting windows have the same issue.Restarting the computer...
  4. Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them: So, when I started to click Spotify on my computer it just wouldn't open. I uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to install it again but the Spotify setup won't work or open. Same thing with apps like Roblox. I uninstalled my Roblox too since I can't seem to open...
  5. Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them

Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them: So, when I started to click Spotify on my computer it just wouldn't open. I uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to install it again but the Spotify setup won't work or open. Same thing with apps like Roblox. I uninstalled my Roblox too since I can't seem to open...
  6. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up: Hey, so recently I've noticed some weird changes, commad program pops up out of the blue, the same with 2 unkown programs i've never seen before, while using my pc. Then one of them paused my video and muted it somehow, I've tried to use multiple anti-virus devices, but they...
  7. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up: Hey, so recently I've noticed some weird changes, commad program pops up out of the blue, the same with 2 unkown programs i've never seen before, while using my pc. Then one of them paused my video and muted it somehow, I've tried to use multiple anti-virus devices, but they...
  8. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

9. Can you tell me if this app is safe ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you tell me if this app is safe ?: Hello everyone,My dad downloaded from Microsoft Store "BreeZip". I never heard of this, so I searched and found some say it contains a malware. The AV does not detect anything but I'm curious to know if someone else downloaded it and had problems or explain how a suspicious...
  10. Can you tell me if this app is safe ?

Can you tell me if this app is safe ?: Hello everyone,My dad downloaded from Microsoft Store "BreeZip". I never heard of this, so I searched and found some say it contains a malware. The AV does not detect anything but I'm curious to know if someone else downloaded it and had problems or explain how a suspicious...