Windows 10: Appsource - App

Discus and support Appsource - App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello team We didn't enabled the "User owned Apps and Services" on O365 tenant in Services & add-ins option. We have a requirement to enable the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Asharaf10, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Asharaf10 Win User

Appsource - App

Hello team

We didn't enabled the "User owned Apps and Services" on O365 tenant in Services & add-ins option.

We have a requirement to enable the Microsoft Whiteboard on tenant & even it is enabled but as the App store is not activated , users are unable to install the whiteboard.

when users tries to download the whiteboard , we are getting alert " Microsoft store is blocked " -

can you please help set to download / make available the whiteboard without enable the Microsoft store ?

Thanks

[The thread has been moved to the correct category by forum moderator]

:)

Asharaf10, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Appsource - App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Appsource - App

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Appsource - App

1. Appsource - App - Similar Threads - Appsource App

2. Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them: So, when I started to click Spotify on my computer it just wouldn't open. I uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to install it again but the Spotify setup won't work or open. Same thing with apps like Roblox. I uninstalled my Roblox too since I can't seem to open...
  3. Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them: So, when I started to click Spotify on my computer it just wouldn't open. I uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to install it again but the Spotify setup won't work or open. Same thing with apps like Roblox. I uninstalled my Roblox too since I can't seem to open...
  4. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up: Hey, so recently I've noticed some weird changes, commad program pops up out of the blue, the same with 2 unkown programs i've never seen before, while using my pc. Then one of them paused my video and muted it somehow, I've tried to use multiple anti-virus devices, but they...
  5. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up: Hey, so recently I've noticed some weird changes, commad program pops up out of the blue, the same with 2 unkown programs i've never seen before, while using my pc. Then one of them paused my video and muted it somehow, I've tried to use multiple anti-virus devices, but they...
  6. Random apps I've never seen or downloaded pops up

7. Microsoft AppSource

Microsoft AppSource: I would like to install the Mendeley Citation Plug in, but on entering the web page, I am unable to do so as it looks as below.I have tried to open it on Chrome, Microsoft Edge and also Safari latterly on my iPhone instead of laptop and the same display appears. PLease can...
  8. Microsoft AppSource

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft AppSource: I would like to install the Mendeley Citation Plug in, but on entering the web page, I am unable to do so as it looks as below.I have tried to open it on Chrome, Microsoft Edge and also Safari latterly on my iPhone instead of laptop and the same display appears. PLease can...
  9. Microsoft AppSource

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How to deploy my .NET application which is for office 365 on Microsoft Appsource system ....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to deploy my .NET application which is for office 365 on Microsoft Appsource system ....: Hi Team, We have .NET application which is for office 365 and wants to deploy it on Microsoft Appsource. Can someone guide me through it step by step. It would be helpful if there is document or video available. my email id - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...