Windows 10: appstore

Discus and support appstore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; dear sir , i face a problem with my appstore for windows 10 which is the app itunes i cant intall it and it say that i owned it and i cant run it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by moradkhatab, Oct 21, 2018.

1. appstore

dear sir ,

i face a problem with my appstore for windows 10 which is the app itunes i cant intall it and it say that i owned it and i cant run it on my pc , hope to fix this problem as fast as you can

kind regards

:)

moradkhatab, Oct 21, 2018

2. Iphone - blank screen in AppStore

I am trying to download from the AppStore on my Iphone5S and I have a blank screen. I can get into the appstore to do updates, but the main screen is blank. None of the options work except "updates". Any suggestions for a fix for this are greatly appreciated.

SandyRoberts3, Oct 21, 2018
  3. appstore not working

Sorry to say but until now i cant use my appstore...

phenalbindia, Oct 21, 2018
  4. appstore

Amazon appstore

The Amazon appstore and it's associated apps are designed to run on Android-based devices like a Kindle fire. The Windows Phone OS is a completely different OS and none of the apps you got through the Amazon appstore can be installed or run on a Windows
    Phone. Consequently, there is no Amazon appstore app that can be installed on windows phones.

You'll have to download, purchase and install windows phone apps, which you can get via the Marketplace tile that is on the phone's home screen.

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

appstore

1. appstore - Similar Threads - appstore

2. Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11: Hi,I am using a brand new lenovo thinkpad running windows 11, I have done all troubleshooting i can find including resetting it through apps and even uninstalling and reinstalling through the windows powershell but i am still getting the same error saying "Sorry about that...
  3. Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Appstore not working - Windows 11: Hi,I am using a brand new lenovo thinkpad running windows 11, I have done all troubleshooting i can find including resetting it through apps and even uninstalling and reinstalling through the windows powershell but i am still getting the same error saying "Sorry about that...
  4. Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store: Hello there!I'm unable to install the Amazon Appstore through the Windows Store.When I try to install the Appstore it only says that there was an error and I should try again later.This has consisted for the last few weeks.Windows Updates didn't help.What are my options to...
  5. Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store

Unable to install Amazon Appstore in Windows Store: Hello there!I'm unable to install the Amazon Appstore through the Windows Store.When I try to install the Appstore it only says that there was an error and I should try again later.This has consisted for the last few weeks.Windows Updates didn't help.What are my options to...
  6. How do I reverse app updates to a previous version on the mircosoft appstore?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I reverse app updates to a previous version on the mircosoft appstore?: I updated my game on the mircosoft store and it just kept crashing on my computer and i have no way on trying to even open up the game.How do i go back to previous versions?...
  7. How do I reverse app updates to a previous version on the mircosoft appstore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reverse app updates to a previous version on the mircosoft appstore?: I updated my game on the mircosoft store and it just kept crashing on my computer and i have no way on trying to even open up the game.How do i go back to previous versions?...
  8. How do I reverse app updates to a previous version on the mircosoft appstore?

9. WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning: Hi,I've been having issues with wsa for the past few weeks. That is I was unable to open any of the apps I was previously able to use. It just shows the loading screen and disappears.Today I decided to uninstall and reinstall the software to fix the issue.First I uninstalled...
  10. WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning

WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning: Hi,I've been having issues with wsa for the past few weeks. That is I was unable to open any of the apps I was previously able to use. It just shows the loading screen and disappears.Today I decided to uninstall and reinstall the software to fix the issue.First I uninstalled...