Windows 10: APPX installer is broken

Discus and support APPX installer is broken in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to install a game using the appx installer but it tells me "App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ELY0H, Jul 24, 2022.

1. ELY0H Win User

APPX installer is broken

I'm trying to install a game using the appx installer but it tells me "App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for Microsoft.VCLibs.110.00 package." What do I do?

:)

ELY0H, Jul 24, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2022
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 24, 2022
  4. niko084 Win User

APPX installer is broken

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jul 24, 2022
Thema:

APPX installer is broken

1. APPX installer is broken - Similar Threads - APPX installer broken

2. Cant install appx files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and extracted the appx files, but it still doesn't work. Please help meSorry for the poor...
  3. Cant install appx files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and extracted the appx files, but it still doesn't work. Please help meSorry for the poor...
  4. Cant install appx files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to install appx files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and extracted the appx files, but it still doesn't work. Please help meSorry for the poor...
  6. Unable to install appx files

Unable to install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and extracted the appx files, but it still doesn't work. Please help meSorry for the poor...
  7. APPX installer is broken

APPX installer is broken: I'm trying to install a game using the appx installer but it tells me "App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for Microsoft.VCLibs.110.00 package." What do I do?...
  8. Can't install appx

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install appx: when i try to install appx but its show error box "File system error -2147219195 ", then i try to resintall store by use the command in powershell "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  9. Can't install appx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install appx: when i try to install appx but its show error box "File system error -2147219195 ", then i try to resintall store by use the command in powershell "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  10. Can't install appx