Windows 10: AppX keeps spamming my Temp folder constantly with unnecessary filthy files.

Discus and support AppX keeps spamming my Temp folder constantly with unnecessary filthy files. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I go from 80-100 GBs one day, the next day AppX spams my temp folder. I delete the unnecessary files and the pattern recycles. How do I stop this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChrisHallman1, Aug 23, 2019.

1. AppX keeps spamming my Temp folder constantly with unnecessary filthy files.

I go from 80-100 GBs one day, the next day AppX spams my temp folder. I delete the unnecessary files and the pattern recycles. How do I stop this horrific issue?

:)

ChrisHallman1, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Bert22306 Win User

appx*****.tmp files won't delete in Windows\temp (Windows 10)

Hi all. Suddenly, beginning October 22 2015, I got a batch of files called appx*******.tmp files in my Windows\Temp folder. When I try to clean out this folder, I get a message that the files are in use. Why?

Appx deployment service seems to be running, in windows services, but I seem unable to stop it. Why is it constantly running, starting on October 22? I just figured out how to delete the Seaport nuisance constantly running, and now this.

Anyone have an idea what's going on? Thanks!

Bert22306, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    about temp folder

Hi Hector,

The temp folder provides work space for programs. Yes they can be deleted. We suggest that you follow the steps provided by Sangeeta Sarkar on how to delete Temp files on this

link
    . You may also type in the search box Disk Cleanup and hit enter. It will evaluate your disk and give you a list of folders sizes that can be deleted.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Tril645 Win User

AppX keeps spamming my Temp folder constantly with unnecessary filthy files.

Appx file in temp folder .

What does it do in temp folder Appxxx.tmp file,

What is its work ???

Does have any privacy issue ???

Tril645, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

AppX keeps spamming my Temp folder constantly with unnecessary filthy files.

1. AppX keeps spamming my Temp folder constantly with unnecessary filthy files. - Similar Threads - AppX keeps spamming

2. Windows spamming event logs in temp file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spamming event logs in temp file: Hi there,I'm coming to you today because i really ran out of ideas.For 3 months now, every 7 minutes precisely, windows creates 12 event logs and one .txt file, for roughly 600Mo per hour.I checked the error code in the txt file, looked it up on the internet, and it says...
  3. Windows spamming event logs in temp file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spamming event logs in temp file: Hi there,I'm coming to you today because i really ran out of ideas.For 3 months now, every 7 minutes precisely, windows creates 12 event logs and one .txt file, for roughly 600Mo per hour.I checked the error code in the txt file, looked it up on the internet, and it says...
  4. Windows spamming event logs in temp file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. %temp% folder spammed with hundreds of log files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    %temp% folder spammed with hundreds of log files: I just noticed today, that my %temp% folder is spammed with hundreds of 0kb sized mat-debug-xxxx.log files since 2 weeks, maybe since 1909? They are all empty, and created every few minutes. There are some some files called aria-debug-xxx.log and one of them had this content...
  6. AppX filling up temp file!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AppX filling up temp file!: What does Microsoft say about the problem of AppX error/service filling up a Temp file and that even if you delete it they start again? It uses up computer memory.....!!! Thank you....
  7. Appx file in temp folder .

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Appx file in temp folder .: What does it do in temp folder Appxxx.tmp file, What is its work ??? Does have any privacy issue ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appx-file-in-temp-folder/6447268e-bf59-41ff-96dd-d7ff29d71767"
  8. There is a file that keeps generating in my %temp% folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is a file that keeps generating in my %temp% folder: Hello , so a few weeks ago suddently I found out that I cannot use the ctrl+c or ctrl+v in a program. When I tried to copy and paste something in a text file it showed the file location to this...
  9. TEMP folder filling up with AppX files and canot be stopped

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TEMP folder filling up with AppX files and canot be stopped: Yesterday I found my C: drive had suddenly filled up due to 80 GB appearing in C:\Window\TEMP. There were three types of files and about 13,000 of each of them. AppXDeploymentServer_B1874DF3-7BCE-0006-9D58-88B1CE7BD401...
  10. Unnecessary Folders

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unnecessary Folders: Hello, Since system update / upgrade failed several times, there are four folders created on the system disk, they are: 1) $GetCurrent2) $WINDOWS.~BT3) $Windows.~WS4) Windows10Upgrade (this one is quit big) and I would like to get rid of them, would like to have your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows spamming temp files

2. windows appx keeps generating temp error

3. temp/appxdeploymentserver

4. AppX temp files generating,
  5. appxdeployment filling up temp folder,
  6. appxdeploymentserver spam temp folder,
  7. appx deployment service crearing log files in temp,
  8. appx in windows temp folder,
  9. appx constantly creating files in windows temp,
  10. appx temp files dont delete