Windows 10: AppX Load Times

Discus and support AppX Load Times in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is a VDI issue but I have not had much luck posting in other subs, so I thought I would post here to see what I can find. I use VMware Horizon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/keelingmeyo, Nov 24, 2020.

1. AppX Load Times

This is a VDI issue but I have not had much luck posting in other subs, so I thought I would post here to see what I can find.

I use VMware Horizon but am puzzled by some behavior I am seeing for some user.

AppX - Load Package times are excessive, upward or 2-3 minute for some users but for the majority of others, it is 15-20 seconds.

Where are these appx load packages being loaded from? Are they coming from the internet or do they exist on the machine already and are just getting loaded to the users profile? Any ideas of how to reduce this or determine where the bottleneck exists?

submitted by /u/keelingmeyo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/keelingmeyo, Nov 24, 2020
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Nov 24, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 24, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

AppX Load Times

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond AppX Load Times :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

AppX Load Times

1. AppX Load Times - Similar Threads - AppX Load Times

2. Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx: Good morning,I've noticed this zip file trying to enter our environment through our firewall. Our firewall tagged it as malicious, but when I ran the SHA256 hash009f7db134c6061fe8f260e075374a28abbbc44e6cf23de107f93ec8b8c59816 against Virus Total, it appears to be a...
  3. Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx: Good morning,I've noticed this zip file trying to enter our environment through our firewall. Our firewall tagged it as malicious, but when I ran the SHA256 hash009f7db134c6061fe8f260e075374a28abbbc44e6cf23de107f93ec8b8c59816 against Virus Total, it appears to be a...
  4. Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. AppX problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AppX problem: my microsoft store keeps crashing upon launch, and i've decided to try and installing appx files for ms store, to see if that would fix my issue, though it just gives me this error;...
  6. Microsoft Loading Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Loading Time: I dont know why but in my PC all types of Microsoft Loadings works in weird manner . 1. Windows Smart Defender Scan :- When I scan my whole system using Windows Samrt Defender scan then the ETA time always shows wrong time . And the loading bar suddenly raises from approx...
  7. Website loading times

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website loading times: My websites are all loading sloooowly! It can take the better part of a minute to get the whole thing. Even slower with MCS 2004 version update! What can I do to get websites to load quickly as they should? Thanks, Dennyboy...
  8. Viber UWP APPX?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Viber UWP APPX?: After reinstalling Windows 10, I noticed that Viber app pulled from Microsoft Store. Does anyone have appx file of Viber UWP app to send me? submitted by /u/Zezeljko [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/feyul5/viber_uwp_appx/
  9. 30sec + loading time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    30sec + loading time: I have a issue with windows 10 taking 30+ seconds to load up. It gets stuck on welcome screen and i never used to have this issue before. Here is my logs. Bootlog shows multiple times BOOTLOG_NOT_LOADED \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys my cbs log shows...
  10. Long Loading Times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long Loading Times: Anyone have an idea why certain programs take longer to load in Windows 10 than in Windows 7? Specifically, Firefox 39.0, Syncbackfree 7.3.3.6, and Finale 2014d (a music notation program). Thanks. 12578