Windows 10: AppxPackages AND AppxProvisionedPackages.

Discus and support AppxPackages AND AppxProvisionedPackages. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon. Question 1: I have written a PowerShell script to remove AppxPackages AND AppxProvisionedPackages. However, the following do NOT get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul Black, Feb 13, 2020.

1. AppxPackages AND AppxProvisionedPackages.

Good afternoon.

Question 1:

I have written a PowerShell script to remove AppxPackages AND AppxProvisionedPackages.

However, the following do NOT get removed [even run as the Built-In Administrator] . . .

Microsoft.Advertising.XamlMicrosoft.MicrosoftEdgeMicrosoft.Services.Store.EngagementMicrosoft.Window s.CloudExperienceHostMicrosoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManagerMicrosoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost

The error messages I receive for the User are . . .

Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml_10.1808.3.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps AND Microsoft.BingWeather currently depends on the framework.

Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_44.18362.387.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbweThis app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis.An administrator can attempt to remove the app from the computer using Turn Windows Features on or off.

Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_10.0.18362.387_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewyThis app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis. An administrator can attempt to remove the app from the computer using Turn Windows Features on or off.

Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_10.0.18362.387_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewyThis app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis. An administrator can attempt to remove the app from the computer using Turn Windows Features on or off.

Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.18362.387_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewyThis app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis. An administrator can attempt to remove the app from the computer using Turn Windows Features on or off.

The Built-In Administrator is the SAME except for the Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml which appears to have been removed!

How can I remove these please?

Question 2:

What exactly are these and can I disable them? . . .

Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin
    AppConnector
    Windows.ImmersiveControlPanel

Thanks in advance.

:)

Paul Black, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Add-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online

Hello,

If you removed all apps and lost the Windows Store app as well, Powershell has the ability to retrieve it. For us to assist you with this concern, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click the Windows icon and run PowerShell as Administrator.
    • Type the following command on the Powershell and press Enter:
      • Get-Appxpackage -Allusers
    • On the list, locate the Microsoft.WindowsStore entry and look for the text PackageFileName.
    • Run this PowerShell command and replace the ****** with the PackageFileName from the list:
      • Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\******\AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode
    • After pressing Enter, this will reinstall Windows Store. Close your Powershell and restart your computer to check.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Feb 13, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

AppxPackages AND AppxProvisionedPackages.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. AppxPackages AND AppxProvisionedPackages. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

AppxPackages AND AppxProvisionedPackages.

1. AppxPackages AND AppxProvisionedPackages. - Similar Threads - AppxPackages AppxProvisionedPackages

2. can someone give me ms stores appxpackage since i broke it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can someone give me ms stores appxpackage since i broke it: this is how it looks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-give-me-ms-stores-appxpackage-since-i/573e5c94-ab1e-43cc-96ce-ddd07f606c53
  3. can someone give me ms stores appxpackage since i broke it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone give me ms stores appxpackage since i broke it: this is how it looks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-give-me-ms-stores-appxpackage-since-i/573e5c94-ab1e-43cc-96ce-ddd07f606c53
  4. can someone give me ms stores appxpackage since i broke it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A: add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A, The package could not be installed because the Windows Firewall service is not running. Enable the Windows Firewall service and try again. error 0x80073D0A: Failed to install package...
  6. add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A: add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A, The package could not be installed because the Windows Firewall service is not running. Enable the Windows Firewall service and try again. error 0x80073D0A: Failed to install package...
  7. add-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A

8. Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed: I've recovered a fresh Windows 10 Pro, but it didn't have the Microsoft Store app. So I followed the instructions to reinstall the app no error message or confirmation of successful installation. When I reboot though, I don't see the installed app when I click on the button...
  9. Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed: I've recovered a fresh Windows 10 Pro, but it didn't have the Microsoft Store app. So I followed the instructions to reinstall the app no error message or confirmation of successful installation. When I reboot though, I don't see the installed app when I click on the button...
  10. PwrShell: Remove-AppxPackage & Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -AllUsers

PwrShell: Remove-AppxPackage & Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -AllUsers: Hello, I would like to ask a couple of questions regarding PowerShell commands for App management (OS build 19041.450) First: is there any difference between Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | Remove-AppxPackage and Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers *Microsoft.XboxApp* |...