Windows 10: AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be...

Discus and support AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have lost access to the Microsoft store, the calculator app, etc. I get a error saying the path is not found when trying to open the store. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZepPlinn, Apr 15, 2019.

1. ZepPlinn Win User

AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be...

I have lost access to the Microsoft store, the calculator app, etc. I get a error saying the path is not found when trying to open the store. The calculator opens and closes quickly. I have tried all the powershell commands to no avail. When I go to the services, the AppXsvc is stopped. When trying to start it, it immediately comes back and says ERROR 1053-The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need the calculator not the store. I also cannot access the Themes control button . it closes when clicking on the themes button very quickly. If I go to the apps troubleshooter and run the troubleshoot it says everything is fine.

Thanks,
    Zep

:)

ZepPlinn, Apr 15, 2019
  2. bartvesp Win User

AppXSVC service causing black screen

I am having the AppXSVC service causing a black screen after login. It happens very regularly, but not always, and more regularly one one of the two local user accounts than on the other one. The AppXSVC process is constantly using about 15% of CPU time.

I am running Windows 10, 64 bit x86, version 1709.

I can disable the service by setting the Start = 4 in HKLM\SYSTEM/ControlSet001\Services\AppXSVC in the registry. My black screens do not appear with that setting. But this causes other problems, such as updates not installing, loss of Windows Store functionality.

Is there a way to make the service behave properly while running?

bartvesp, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Edito Win User
    Dependencey Service Failed To start

Hi ppl hope everthigs good there cause im not at all, i turned on my computer yesterday and got network errors like this: in the network icon only appear statys:unknown and below that appear the dependency service or group failed to start and i don't have any network service working in my computer and i tried to start them manually and nothing lots off errors tried to start Diagnostic Policy, dhcp and other network services and nothing any help will be appreciated...

Thanks in advance...

Edito, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Castiel Win User

AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be...

Dependencey Service Failed To start

Screenshots please.

Castiel, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be... - Similar Threads - AppXSvc appears turned

2. I want wsappx AppX Deployment Service(AppXSVC) OFF MY COMPUTER PERMANENTLY!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want wsappx AppX Deployment Service(AppXSVC) OFF MY COMPUTER PERMANENTLY!: Like the title says, I want it GONE. I already deleted everything I could doing with your stupid Windows Store. I am SICK AND TIRED OF THIS STUPID SERVICE EATING UP MY PROCESSOR! I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING DEALING WITH YOUR STUPID STORE, PERIOD! I will not, or EVER WILL buy...
  3. windows search service is turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows search service is turned off: search performance will be impacted. How do I turn it back on? Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-service-is-turned-off/96286bb5-cb49-4b64-a425-7d31c462b036
  4. Help turning off the window snap grid

Help turning off the window snap grid: I need this feature gone and out of my life. anyone know how to turn it off? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-turning-off-the-window-snap-grid/9a5dd5cd-c6f2-404e-bebc-84a0653cc98b
  5. Audio Service issue. Any help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Service issue. Any help?: Ever since an update on Oct. 19th, my Speaker/Headphone audio wouldn't load at all, and then a day later, my Bluetooth audio failed as well on this computer (but it works on my phone). I tried everything to fix this issue until i looked at the Windows Audio service. It...
  6. Turning off Fast start.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turning off Fast start.: Ever since my laptop upgraded from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home (now Build 17134_release 180410-18040, on waking up there is a lag before before the logon screen appears. The hdd is a 200GB ssd. I have the latest graphic driver. There have been suggestions that turning off...
  7. How to turn off "Help" on microsoft edge?

How to turn off "Help" on microsoft edge?: I'm playing a game and the f1 button closes a window that opens up when I want help on MY GAME. But when I push f1 it pulls down my game and brings up Microsoft edge help. This is REALLY irritating me. I want tao turn off F1 FOR HELP!!!!!...
  8. Any help would be appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any help would be appreciated: hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this issue.[ATTACH]...
  9. Turning Off Services With .reg

Turning Off Services With .reg: I am working on a .reg file to disable all the unwanted services. I need some help though. I do not know the keys to use for the following services and would like some help adding them to my .reg located below. Security Accounts System Event Notification Windows Firewall...
  10. Turn On or Off Location Services in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Location Services in Windows 10: Shawn, Odd... even turned on it shows as Search an not Cortana, like you said in the other thread. I thought maybe it was because you had her off(I should know better a true computer geek like you*Smile would probably be using her). That with Cortana, I found out when I...