Windows 10: AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be...

Discus and support AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have lost access to the Microsoft store, the calculator app, etc. I get a error saying the path is not found when trying to open the store. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZepPlinn, Apr 15, 2019.

1. ZepPlinn Win User

AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be...

I have lost access to the Microsoft store, the calculator app, etc. I get a error saying the path is not found when trying to open the store. The calculator opens and closes quickly. I have tried all the powershell commands to no avail. When I go to the services, the AppXsvc is stopped. When trying to start it, it immediately comes back and says ERROR 1053-The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need the calculator not the store. I also cannot access the Themes control button . it closes when clicking on the themes button very quickly. If I go to the apps troubleshooter and run the troubleshoot it says everything is fine.

Thanks,
    Zep

:)

ZepPlinn, Apr 15, 2019
  2. bartvesp Win User

AppXSVC service causing black screen

I am having the AppXSVC service causing a black screen after login. It happens very regularly, but not always, and more regularly one one of the two local user accounts than on the other one. The AppXSVC process is constantly using about 15% of CPU time.

I am running Windows 10, 64 bit x86, version 1709.

I can disable the service by setting the Start = 4 in HKLM\SYSTEM/ControlSet001\Services\AppXSVC in the registry. My black screens do not appear with that setting. But this causes other problems, such as updates not installing, loss of Windows Store functionality.

Is there a way to make the service behave properly while running?

bartvesp, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Edito Win User
    Dependencey Service Failed To start

Hi ppl hope everthigs good there cause im not at all, i turned on my computer yesterday and got network errors like this: in the network icon only appear statys:unknown and below that appear the dependency service or group failed to start and i don't have any network service working in my computer and i tried to start them manually and nothing lots off errors tried to start Diagnostic Policy, dhcp and other network services and nothing any help will be appreciated...

Thanks in advance...

Edito, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Castiel Win User

AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be...

Dependencey Service Failed To start

Screenshots please.

Castiel, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be... - Similar Threads - AppXSvc appears turned

2. AppXSVC is disable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AppXSVC is disable?: Eng:Hi, my name is Samuel and I've been having problems with my computer for a few days.what happens is that my microsft store, xboxAPP and applications from these stores are not working. I tried doing everything, resetting the Microsoft Store, changing the Windows settings,...
  3. Would the event logs would show what services I had turned off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would the event logs would show what services I had turned off?: I turned off the services and don't remember which ones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-the-event-logs-would-show-what-services-i/53765853-a18c-42bd-be97-ff78f75eeb73
  4. Would the event logs would show what services I had turned off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would the event logs would show what services I had turned off?: I turned off the services and don't remember which ones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-the-event-logs-would-show-what-services-i/53765853-a18c-42bd-be97-ff78f75eeb73
  5. Would the event logs would show what services I had turned off?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. any help would be great

in Windows 10 Support
    any help would be great: my screen is flickering afther windows 10 needed an update and when i try restart + shit i click on troubleshoot theres no "reset your pc" or "advanced options" theres only "start-up settings" and when i click on it and try safe mode my screen still flickering/ only safe mode...
  7. AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC) runs at Startup. Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Support
    AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC) runs at Startup. Is this normal?: I have not concentrated on this issue before. But I noticed that on my dads Windows 8.1 machine AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC) will not startup during Windows boot, yet under Windows 10 this will always start even when set to Manual. I have Windows 10 1903 64-bit Pro. I...
  8. Any help would be appreciated!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any help would be appreciated!: submitted by /u/Cheeeszuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr7z1r/any_help_would_be_appreciated/
  9. I want wsappx AppX Deployment Service(AppXSVC) OFF MY COMPUTER PERMANENTLY!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want wsappx AppX Deployment Service(AppXSVC) OFF MY COMPUTER PERMANENTLY!: Like the title says, I want it GONE. I already deleted everything I could doing with your stupid Windows Store. I am SICK AND TIRED OF THIS STUPID SERVICE EATING UP MY PROCESSOR! I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING DEALING WITH YOUR STUPID STORE, PERIOD! I will not, or EVER WILL buy...
  10. Any help would be appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any help would be appreciated: hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this issue.[ATTACH]...