Windows 10: (Apr 2018 Update Problem) Email App Will NOT Show My Gmail Email Accounts Even After...

Discus and support (Apr 2018 Update Problem) Email App Will NOT Show My Gmail Email Accounts Even After... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Prior to the Apr 2018 update, my Microsoft email app showed my Hotmail & Outlook Email accounts along with my 2 GMail Email accounts. Now, even after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MUDD13, Jul 5, 2018.

1. MUDD13 Win User

(Apr 2018 Update Problem) Email App Will NOT Show My Gmail Email Accounts Even After...

Prior to the Apr 2018 update, my Microsoft email app showed my Hotmail & Outlook Email accounts along with my 2 GMail Email accounts. Now, even after deleting the GMail email accounts and re-adding them, the GMail Email accounts will not show in the Microsoft email app. the GMail accounts show in the Manage Accounts window but not on the Main display thereby preventing me from seeing what is in the inbox and other folders.

I have hit a wall trying to figure this out...any advice that will fix this will be greatly appreciated.

Shawn

:)

MUDD13, Jul 5, 2018
  2. MUDD13 Win User

(Apr 2018 Update Problem) Email App Will NOT Show My Gmail Email Accounts Even After Deleting & Reloading

Prior to the Apr 2018 update, my Microsoft email app showed my Hotmail & Outlook Email accounts along with my 2 GMail Email accounts. Now, even after deleting the GMail email accounts and re-adding them, the GMail Email accounts will not show in the Microsoft
    email app. the GMail accounts show in the Manage Accounts window but not on the Main display thereby preventing me from seeing what is in the inbox and other folders.

I have hit a wall trying to figure this out...any advice that will fix this will be greatly appreciated.

Shawn

MUDD13, Nov 11, 2018
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Nov 11, 2018
  4. fisher99 Win User

(Apr 2018 Update Problem) Email App Will NOT Show My Gmail Email Accounts Even After...

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. (Apr 2018 Update Problem) Email App Will NOT Show My Gmail Email Accounts Even After... - Similar Threads - Apr 2018 Update

2. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  3. Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders: I have been using the Windows 11 Mail app the envelope icon with my gmail account and it has been working fine except for showing emails in existing folders. Screenshot below shows an example. The folder New Fence contains emails but in the mail app, it is empty. I get around...
  4. Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders: I have been using the Windows 11 Mail app the envelope icon with my gmail account and it has been working fine except for showing emails in existing folders. Screenshot below shows an example. The folder New Fence contains emails but in the mail app, it is empty. I get around...
  5. Gmail and windows email app

Gmail and windows email app: I bought a recent laptop, but I can´t add my gmail account in windows email app. Error message: Something went wrong. We couldn't find your settings. Error 0x80070490 Tried several tips without success. Is there any windows update to solve this issue? Many Thanks...
  6. Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.

Not receiving emails on my Gmail account.: I am receiving mail on my gmail account via my Apple Ipad and Android mobile phone but they have stopped on my windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/0d5d9170-70fc-418f-8b45-e8bc826c91b7
  7. Gmail emails not showing in sent items

Gmail emails not showing in sent items: Recently I noticed that sent items from my personal gmail account had stopped showing in the sent folder even though they were being received by the recipient. This is only an issue with my gmail account, not my work account. I reset the app and added my gmail account and...
  8. receiving emails on my gmail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving emails on my gmail account: Hello. I'm not receiving any emails on my gmail account on my pc. I can only access them from my phone. Any tips? Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-emails-on-my-gmail-account/c545838f-6acf-4424-bcae-ce2f1202fec0
  9. Gmail on the surface email app

Gmail on the surface email app: I just got a surface pro 6 and it is my first one. I signed up for a Microsoft account using my gmail. Now I am trying to add my gmail to the email app so I can view all my email accounts in one place and it keeps giving me an error code saying that is can't be done. I don't...
  10. Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account

Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account: I am unable to receive emails using my Gmail account. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-emails-in-my-gmail-account/11728ae3-4a3e-4c2d-9d09-ca50319244f5