Windows 10: Apricorn Velocity Solo x1 card in Dell windows 10 can see at install.

Discus and support Apricorn Velocity Solo x1 card in Dell windows 10 can see at install. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My first post to this site. I have a Dell 720 and I upgraded to a SSD drive. I m using a Apricon Velocity Solo x1 pcie card. My problem is that it boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Farscape1, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Farscape1 Win User

Apricorn Velocity Solo x1 card in Dell windows 10 can see at install.

My first post to this site. I have a Dell 720 and I upgraded to a SSD drive. I m using a Apricon Velocity Solo x1 pcie card. My problem is that it boot to the card before windows 10 can see that this SSD drive is drive 0. The SSD is a Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB ATA device. Any advice would be helpful.

:)

Farscape1, Oct 16, 2015

2. CANNOT READ GPT DRIVE ON USB (RESOLVED)

First, this was not an "old hard drive", it was removed from a 1 1/2 old Dell XPS AIO which had a failed Windows 10 update on 9/28/2017.

The problem is now resolved! I purchased a Anker USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter. attached it to my laptop, and the drive was recognized. I assume the older Apricorn SATA to USB/ATA Adapter was outdated.

Thanks to all for the replies...Lew Llewellyn

R-LewLlewellyn, Oct 16, 2015
  3. AlyMdr Win User
    My new USB 3.0 HOST PCI-Express card will not recognize any devices

Hi, which controller to disable or uninstall in the Device mananger?

I have the same issue now with Nec/Renesas card installed as PCIe x1 usb 3 card, first time it was detected in windows 10 pro and work fine, but when I updated the windows build the card is not detected.

Any help is very much appreciated.

thank you

AlyMdr, Oct 16, 2015
Thema:

Apricorn Velocity Solo x1 card in Dell windows 10 can see at install.

1. Apricorn Velocity Solo x1 card in Dell windows 10 can see at install. - Similar Threads - Apricorn Velocity Solo

2. Velocity x

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Velocity x: I want to download Velocity x software for my PNY graphics card. Whenever I download it, it says it is a unsafe file. PNY is a trustable graphics card company so im surprised it says that. Anyone else had issues with this?...
  3. Wifi card can see but not connect to 5Ghz.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi card can see but not connect to 5Ghz.: Hopefully someone here can help me with this. So I have an Edimax EW-7822PIC adapter. I purchased shortly before Windows 10 launched. Used to connect to 2.4ghz and 5ghz no problems, but for about the past year or two it will no longer connect to 5ghz. or it does but then it...
  4. DVI card to Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    DVI card to Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro: Hello everyone, I want to have 2 monitors but my PC has only VGA port. I have plan to buy and add the DVI card to my PC. However, I'm not sure whether I need the driver for that or not. If yes, how can I get it. Information: My PC: inspiron-3671-desktop OS: Windows 10...
  5. Camera on X1 Thinkpad, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera on X1 Thinkpad, Windows 10: My camera only works sometimes. It shuts off and delivers error code, on its own. Have tried updating drivers, restarting, unblocking antivirus/security. Doesn't seem to make much difference. Any tips on solving this issue?...
  6. How to use SIM card internet on Lenovo X1 Carbon ?

How to use SIM card internet on Lenovo X1 Carbon ?: Hey guys, There is an option to insert SIM card. So, I want to know how to use internet through SIM card port on Lenovo X1 Carbon ? Windows 10 Pro v1803 installed! Regards. 120313
  7. Windows 10 Installation on Dell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation on Dell: Hi I bought a Windows 10 Pro installation USB drive. I'm able to install the 32bit version but I get a Memory Manager stop code if I try to install the 64bit version. The laptop can with the 64bit installed but my hard drive crashed and was not able to do a factory restore....
  8. Using a PCIe x1 card in a PCIe x16 slot

Using a PCIe x1 card in a PCIe x16 slot: Here is something I recently found out. I have tired this and it works. You can use a PCIe x1 card, or a PCIe x4 card in a PCIe x16 slot. They work fine. So if you think you are short of PCI-e slots, you may not be. A shorter PCIe card works fine in a longer slot. On...
  9. Excessive boot times >2 mins Windows 10 + Apricorn Velocity DUOx2 PCIe

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Excessive boot times >2 mins Windows 10 + Apricorn Velocity DUOx2 PCIe: Hi, I have issues when booting my EFI Windows 10 Pro x64 - AU 1607 - 14393.321 SSD on a Mac Pro 5.1 w Apricorn Velocity DUO x2 Last boot time was 1:58 min while: - Fast Startup checked - Downloaded 'latest' 2006 (?) AHCI drivers for the Marvell 9230 controller chip on...
  10. PCI Express X1 USB 2.0 Card with USB 10 Pin

PCI Express X1 USB 2.0 Card with USB 10 Pin: I am looking for a PCI Express X1 USB 2.0 card that has an internal pin out like shown in the attached picture (in yellow). I need this so I can add an extra USB panel to my computer but do not have space left on my board for USB ports. Any recommendations? I prefer X1 type...