Windows 10: April 2018 update ISO

Discus and support April 2018 update ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Can I download Windows 10 CD with April 2018 update included? I need to reinstall Windows and would like to install the update with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FD_949, Sep 30, 2018.

1. FD_949 Win User

April 2018 update ISO

Hello,

Can I download Windows 10 CD with April 2018 update included? I need to reinstall Windows and would like to install the update with the Windows installation rather than download afterwards.

:)

FD_949, Sep 30, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 10 April 2018 Update(SCU) Partially Breaks MKV File Support?

I updated to main computer to the April 2018 Update, AKA Spring Creators Update, and it seems like they've taken a step backward with MKV file support. When I go into the properties of an MKV file on the Fall Creators Update, if I go to the details tab it gives me a bunch of detail about he media file, like resolution, framerate, audio information and bitrate. However, if I go into the same file's properties on the April 2018 Update, almost all of the information is blank, it only gives me a runtime and bitrate.

I really just want to confirm that this isn't just my computer and other's are experiencing the same thing.

FCU:

April 2018 update ISO fcu-png.png

April 2018 Update:

April 2018 update ISO scu-png.png

newtekie1, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Dadof 5 Win User
    Is the Win 10 ISO image file inclusive of April 2018 Update?

Yes absolutely. If you run the latest ISO there will be no need to install the Fall update or any others prior to April 2018

Dadof 5, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Mr. Low Win User

April 2018 update ISO

Is the Win 10 ISO image file inclusive of April 2018 Update?

Hi,

May I know the WIn 10 ISO Reinstallation file from the URL below is inclusive of April 2018 Upgrade?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

My PC is just before the Fall Update as I have failed to update it several times.

I have turned off my Win update services since then to save data quota cost.

Can I get Win 10 up to April 2018 update by installing directly from the ISO Installation file created from the link above?

Thank you

Mr. Low, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

April 2018 update ISO

1. April 2018 update ISO - Similar Threads - April 2018 update

2. Windows 10 April 2018 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 April 2018 update: The install finishes but then leaves a white screen - I do not believe it is the white screen of death as there is a menu in the top left corner. It is asks several questions such as voice activation etc but the problem is that there is NO way out of that screen and I have to...
  3. windows update April 2018

windows update April 2018: Normally at the end of every month I get a notice that Windows is going to update and make it better (just a text message to my notifications panel). I usually let the update happen. Last night I got notification that support for the April 2018 update is ending in November...
  4. April 2018 Update Fehler Touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    April 2018 Update Fehler Touchpad: Seit ich das April 2018 Update auf meinem HP Probook x360 440 g1 installiert habe, funktioniert das "Zwei-Finger-Scrollen" auf dem Touchpad nicht mehr. Die Einstellungen habe ich schon überprüft, das ist alles richtig eingestellt. Wie kann ich das beheben?...
  5. Stop April 2018 update

Stop April 2018 update: When the April 2018 update first came out I updated my pc only to find that youtube no longer played videos properly in chrome and edge. After trying a few different fixes nothing worked so I rolled back to the previous version which immediately fixed the problem. Fast...
  6. Win 10 2018 April Update

Win 10 2018 April Update: I have 2 failed attempts for Win 10 April update with error code 0xc1900101 The last attempt was on 11 July 2018. Since then I have tried The Update Assisstant 4 times. Need help to resolve this without upgrading...
  7. April 2018 update

April 2018 update: My PC automatically updated the April windows 10 update and ever since it has been slow and wont connect to any device via any connection method including the basics such as using a USB cable and bluetooth....
  8. thumbnails broken with April 2018 update

in Windows 10 Support
    thumbnails broken with April 2018 update: Since getting the new April 2018 update half of my mkv videos won't load thumbnails and the rar files won't load thumbnails. so annoying. I used Ccleaner to delete thumbnail cache but no good. Anyone else with this problem or a solution? I know I was having thumbnail problems...
  9. update april 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update april 2018: i 've proceed to the last upgrade but this turned me into some problem. see annexes [img] i had never this app installed, nor i cannot find it trough device manager also i cannot save anymore files by my official photoshop since i have annouce as follows [img] before the...
  10. Sandboxie and April 2018 Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandboxie and April 2018 Update: After 4 days, all looks well between Sandboxie and the April update. Every program or function I run sandboxed, is working out good. No issue, no Sandboxie message. Just about everything I do in the computer, I do it sandboxed. If there was an issue, I would it seen it by...