Windows 10: April 2019 Driver Update ... Was it released on April 1, 2019 to some users?

Discus and support April 2019 Driver Update ... Was it released on April 1, 2019 to some users? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Was this update to be done on April 1, 2019. I received updates and was not sure if this was a correct update or not. It updated many drivers. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sus2019, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Sus2019 Win User

April 2019 Driver Update ... Was it released on April 1, 2019 to some users?

Was this update to be done on April 1, 2019. I received updates and was not sure if this was a correct update or not. It updated many drivers. Thanks

:)

Sus2019, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Drone Win User
    Drone, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Visual Studio 2019 Launch Event on April 2

Source: Join us April 2nd for the Launch of Visual Studio 2019!

Brink, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. April 2019 Driver Update ... Was it released on April 1, 2019 to some users? - Similar Threads - April 2019 Driver

2. Screen Flicker some time after April 2019 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Flicker some time after April 2019 update: I have been experiencing some pretty terrible screen flickering after an update sometime around April 2019. I'm using a Dell laptop with the AMD A10 integrated graphics for reference. It was occurring pretty much any time I used the start menu, but after disabling all...
  3. April 2019 Xbox OS System Update Released - April 16

in Windows 10 News
    April 2019 Xbox OS System Update Released - April 16: [ATTACH] Now that we are officially in Spring, it is time to start cleaning out your game backlog. Even with so much gaming to do, we have some new features to share coming to Xbox One. The April 2019 Xbox Update includes new ways to engage with Xbox Game Pass, use the...
  4. April 2019 Xbox OS System Update Released

in Windows 10 News
    April 2019 Xbox OS System Update Released: [ATTACH] Now that we are officially in Spring, it is time to start cleaning out your game backlog. Even with so much gaming to do, we have some new features to share coming to Xbox One. The April 2019 Xbox Update includes new ways to engage with Xbox Game Pass, use the...
  5. Windos 10 cumulative update April 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windos 10 cumulative update April 2019: This cumulative update has been downloaded for 4 days and I have restarted my PC as it asks me to 4 times at least, yet it will not install. Any suggestions?...
  6. Windows Update April 2019

Windows Update April 2019: Hello, My laptop started updating, which stalled at a certain point. I don't know what the percentage was, because the screen turned black. When I rebooted, the screen turned black again after showing the Asus logo. After several times trying to reboot my device, I tried...
  7. Windows 10 Update April 2019

Windows 10 Update April 2019: I installed the update on my Dell Inspiron April 11th. When I turned on my laptop after installing the update, my laptop ran just fine for about twenty minutes. Then, it shut off and has been completely unresponsive since. I cannot get it to power on, nor does a light come on...
  8. Microsoft April 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft April 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes April 2019 Security Updates Release Date: April 09, 2019 The April security release consists of security updates for the following software: Adobe Flash Player Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services...
  9. Microsoft April 2019 Security Updates

Microsoft April 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes April 2019 Security Updates Release Date: April 09, 2019 The April security release consists of security updates for the following software: Adobe Flash Player Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services...
  10. Windows 10 April update 2019 Release Date

Windows 10 April update 2019 Release Date: Hey how are you guys whats going on today What is the realease date of Windows 10 April update 2019 offically on Windows 10 download page. As I am a lover of Windows 10 feature updates if some knows the exact date so please reply me. Thanks so much....