Windows 10: April 2019 windows update broke my computer

Discus and support April 2019 windows update broke my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On April 9th 2019 my computer automatically updated. Since this update my computer freezes and windows stops working. Now when booting up it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by olie flight, Apr 23, 2019.

1. April 2019 windows update broke my computer

On April 9th 2019 my computer automatically updated. Since this update my computer freezes and windows stops working. Now when booting up it says automatic scan and repair but it gets stuck at 1% I let it go over 12 hours hoping it would work but it did not. I have tried to restore from a point before the update and tried a fresh install but each time it says it cannot because it gives an error message about the c drive missing files which is my main and only harddrive. I have called and spoken to technical support for over 2 hours trying to fix my computer but they said they can't. What is Microsoft going to do???? I did not want this update, I did not ask for it and I have searched and found im not the only one with problems from this update. Please fix my computer!!!!

:)

olie flight, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Drone Win User
    Drone, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 28, 2019
  4. April 2019 windows update broke my computer

April 2019 windows update broke my computer

On April 9th 2019 my computer automatically updated. Since this update my computer freezes and windows stops working. Now when booting up it says automatic scan and repair but it gets stuck at 1% I let it go over 12 hours hoping it would work but it did
    not. I have tried to restore from a point before the update and tried a fresh install but each time it says it cannot because it gives an error message about the c drive missing files which is my main and only harddrive. I have called and spoken to technical
    support for over 2 hours trying to fix my computer but they said they can't. What is Microsoft going to do???? I did not want this update, I did not ask for it and I have searched and found im not the only one with problems from this update. Please fix my
    computer!!!!

olie flight, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

April 2019 windows update broke my computer

1. April 2019 windows update broke my computer - Similar Threads - April 2019 update

2. Windows update broke my computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update broke my computer!: Hi, I just updated Windows 10 and now I can't click on apps, the start menu or anything else. No error message. My desktop keep flashing off about every 5 seconds and stops my typing on here. How can I fix this or get rid of this update? Please help...
  3. Windows update broke my computer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update broke my computer!: Hi, I just updated Windows 10 and now I can't click on apps, the start menu or anything else. No error message. My desktop keep flashing off about every 5 seconds and stops my typing on here. How can I fix this or get rid of this update? Please help...
  4. Windows update broke my computer!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. April 2021 update broke my 3080

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    April 2021 update broke my 3080: Updated yesterday and all of my games are playing at 10-20 fps, down from 100+. Is anyone else seeing this same issue or have any fixes? I’ve never had a windows update do something like this. submitted by /u/blebleblebleblebleb [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows Update April 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update April 2019: Hello, My laptop started updating, which stalled at a certain point. I don't know what the percentage was, because the screen turned black. When I rebooted, the screen turned black again after showing the Asus logo. After several times trying to reboot my device, I tried...
  7. Windows 10 Update April 2019

Windows 10 Update April 2019: I installed the update on my Dell Inspiron April 11th. When I turned on my laptop after installing the update, my laptop ran just fine for about twenty minutes. Then, it shut off and has been completely unresponsive since. I cannot get it to power on, nor does a light come on...
  8. Microsoft April 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft April 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes April 2019 Security Updates Release Date: April 09, 2019 The April security release consists of security updates for the following software: Adobe Flash Player Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services...
  9. Microsoft April 2019 Security Updates

Microsoft April 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes April 2019 Security Updates Release Date: April 09, 2019 The April security release consists of security updates for the following software: Adobe Flash Player Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services...
  10. April 2019 Driver Update ... Was it released on April 1, 2019 to some users?

April 2019 Driver Update ... Was it released on April 1, 2019 to some users?: Was this update to be done on April 1, 2019. I received updates and was not sure if this was a correct update or not. It updated many drivers. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 may 2019 update broke my pc

2. windows 10 april 2019 update desktop not found