Windows 10: April update general performance

Discus and support April update general performance in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have the latest update and notice that loading times on any browser have slowed to a crawl even Edge.Anyone else have this problem ? 109568 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by wjay, May 7, 2018.

1. wjay Win User

April update general performance

I have the latest update and notice that loading times on any browser have slowed to a crawl even Edge.Anyone else have this problem ?

:)

wjay, May 7, 2018
Thema:

April update general performance

1. April update general performance - Similar Threads - April update general

2. Problem with balky performance using April 2022 Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with balky performance using April 2022 Windows 10 update: I installed the latest update a couple of days ago. Since then I have noticed that many of my applications have become balky. These include Microsoft Edge, Itunes, and Visual Studio 2019. The apps seem to hesitate randomly, possibly related to text input. With Itunes, it just...
  3. Problem with balky performance using April 2022 Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with balky performance using April 2022 Windows 10 update: I installed the latest update a couple of days ago. Since then I have noticed that many of my applications have become balky. These include Microsoft Edge, Itunes, and Visual Studio 2019. The apps seem to hesitate randomly, possibly related to text input. With Itunes, it just...
  4. Problem with balky performance using April 2022 Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. AV-Comparatives: Performance Test - April 2021

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AV-Comparatives: Performance Test - April 2021: Chart: Comparison - AV-Comparatives Full Article: Performance Test April 2021 - AV-Comparatives 178919
  6. Enabling HDR messes up the general performance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enabling HDR messes up the general performance: Soo, after installing Win 2004, enabling HDR messes up the performance heavily. The FPS and the Frametimes are going crazy. Games running without HDR enabled (Windows HDR Setting) are rock stable with 60fps. After enabling its just jumping always somewhere between 40 and...
  7. Blue Screens of Death and General Performance Issues recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screens of Death and General Performance Issues recently: I searched how to check what might be causing this BSOD problem and apparently the below images might show the causes? https://gyazo.com/dca3dbb3551e073567718c8ea0e92230 https://gyazo.com/9348e694e1f96466346bb8693727cd04 https://gyazo.com/728799953e3c4c7a1ce83d1477d6c117...
  8. FIX - Slow performance in Win10 April Update (1803)

FIX - Slow performance in Win10 April Update (1803): I noticed that my computer had somekind slow performance on windows opening, window dragging, I wasn't able to create a "true" second desktop because I use way too many programs at same time (I have 16GB ram) and after "upgrading" to april update, -I waited a month to black...
  9. general buggy performance (then it stopped)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    general buggy performance (then it stopped): got the 1803 update a few days ago and was slammed with sluggish response and the changed up background screen, i did the normal shut down and restart, restart, restart, check for updates re-check and recheck again then I, of all things cleaned out previous win installs and...
  10. General bad performance and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

General bad performance and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Since doing a clean install with 10 I have had many performance issues from explorer being slow, context menus slow, start menu not working, and so forth. CHKDSK and SFC /SCANNOW return normal results. I also have a lot of issues with my video driver kernel crashing abd...