Windows 10: April Update makes Windows unable to work with bluetooth headphones

Discus and support April Update makes Windows unable to work with bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Philips SHB3060 bluetooth headphones. They used to work fine until April Update. Now they connect for a moment and shut down. Not just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Churski, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Churski Win User

April Update makes Windows unable to work with bluetooth headphones

I have Philips SHB3060 bluetooth headphones. They used to work fine until April Update. Now they connect for a moment and shut down. Not just disconnect, but completely shutdown without any signal. Recovering Windows to version from before update fixes the issue, however I cannot prevent it from updating (postponing update for 365 days doesn't work). And another thing is that I would like to receive safety patches.

When I "forget" headphones in bluetooth settings and connect them back they sometimes work, but just until first disconnecting, then all the strange behavior comes back.

My wireless adapter is Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265. All drivers are up to date.

Maybe someone will can help me...

:)

Churski, Sep 7, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 7, 2018
  3. DtSodium Win User
    Bluetooth headset won't reconnect since april update

Hello,

I own a pair of Jaybird X2 bluetooth headphones that i connect using an Asus Bluetooth adapter.
    Since the April creator's update, i am unable to reconnect the headphones simply by turning them on. Once i turn them off, they are gone for good. They still do appear as connected in the bluetooth devices list but wont appear in the list of audio device, even if i turn on disabled devices display.
    The only way to get them to work again is by deleting them, then going through the pairing process again, which is tedious.
    The headphones have at most 8hrs of battery life and turn off when i plug them, so i can't leave them on all the time as a temporary fix.
    Does anybody have an idea on how to fix this ?
    Thanks in advance.

DtSodium, Sep 7, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. April Update makes Windows unable to work with bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - April Update makes

2. Windows 11 unable to connect to bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 unable to connect to bluetooth headphone: So I just messed up with my bluetooth headphone. Now I'm unable to connect to the WH-1000XM4 Headphones but still can connect to the Headsets. Remove the device and reinstall the bluetooth driver wouldn't help. Anyone have any idea about this ?...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Not Working: Hello! I have been using these Bluetooth headphones for a long time now and just today they are not connecting to my computer. I turned off both my PC and my headphones to go do something else. When I returned my system booted normally and my headphones turned on but they...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Not Working: Hello! I have been using these Bluetooth headphones for a long time now and just today they are not connecting to my computer. I turned off both my PC and my headphones to go do something else. When I returned my system booted normally and my headphones turned on but they...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones Not Working: I got new $180 bluetooth headphones for my Asus A15 windows 10 laptop. I updated all of the drivers and updated the software. I pair my headphones to my laptop, and sometimes the bluetooth panel in settings says “sorry, try to connect again.” Sometimes when it does connect,...
  7. Bluetooth headphones not working properly since Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth headphones not working properly since Windows Update: Today my computer restarted with the september update, since then my bluetooth headphones which were working perfectly fine before, are now having some seriously weird lagging issues. It's a weird laggy stuttery mess. I've tried updating drivers, restarting, running the...
  8. Bluetooth headphones not working

Bluetooth headphones not working: Hi! So I have bluetooth headphones that won't connect. They used to work!! They just stopped working one day and I haven't been able to fix it since...! :[ I've tried so many possible solutions and nothing has solved it except to get wired ones :[ Like it'll connect to my...
  9. Windows updated, bluetooth headphones stopped working with itunes

Windows updated, bluetooth headphones stopped working with itunes: I've already contacted apple. we tried a few things, none worked. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updated-bluetooth-headphones-stopped/5846605b-c856-4b6f-bfe6-44659f0a4c4e
  10. Bluetooth headphones making scratchy noises

Bluetooth headphones making scratchy noises: Hello, I have been connecting my xpert headphones to my Asus laptop but I keep getting scratchy sounds. What should I do to get clear sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-making-scratchy-noises/5b3ab3cc-24a7-466b-a5b4-91c683feccdc