April Update visual effects bugs?

Discus and support April Update visual effects bugs? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Sorry if this has been asked many times before. I noticed in this video that the April Update of Windows 10 seems to have several visual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JohnnyGui, Jun 7, 2018.

1. JohnnyGui Win User

Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked many times before. I noticed in this video that the April Update of Windows 10 seems to have several visual effects issues here and there, for which I'm quite OCD about. I was wondering if these issues shown in the video has been fixed yet or not. I would greatly appreciate it if someone is able to test these.

Edit: Even more visual issues are found here

:)

JohnnyGui, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Krishna Priya V Win User

Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Sangeeta Sarkar Win User
    Windows 10 - Visual Effects not saving

Hi Jovy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with the Issue.

Do you have any other Administrator user account?

If yes then I suggest you to follow the below steps on how to make your Local Account as Administrator Account.

1. Login into your current Administrator Account.

2. Right click on Start button
    and select Control Panel.

3. Select User Account.

4. Select the option Manage another Account.

5. Select the Local Account.

6. Now select the option Change Account Type
    and select Administrator and click Change Account Type tab.

Once you are successfully change the account into Administrator account, try to change the visual effects and check if the issue is resolved.

Try the above steps and let us know if it helps. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

1. April Update visual effects bugs? - Similar Threads - April Update visual

2. Wifi, bluetooth and other software failing after W10 updating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi, bluetooth and other software failing after W10 updating: Since last June, wireless devices are turned off, several days the speakers also, and DVD works bad. I've attempted many solutions but there is no success: DISM (no fails detected), updating Win drivers, updating Dell drivers -all of them are ok- but problem persists....
  3. stuck finishing updating windows 10 at 0% on new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck finishing updating windows 10 at 0% on new laptop: stuck finishing updating windows 10 at 0% on new laptop.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/stuck-finishing-updating-windows-10-at-0-on-new/b1ffa523-b844-4972-89c3-ccd1707882fc
  4. Wrong time since update (build 17134.228)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong time since update (build 17134.228): Now it's me too! Since the last update to 17134.228 (KB4343909) Windows shows a wrong time. Date is OK. I checked all settings, restarted the Windows Time Service, etc. Happens on 2 PCs! Anyone else? The long lasting "Time-Problem" seems to be hard to solve for...
  5. Windows Update Issue

Windows Update Issue: Dear Microsoft Community, I'm currently struggling with a Windows Update on my Windows 10 Home laptop computer. It's a security update for SQL Server 2016 SP1 (KB4293801) - Error 0x8024000b. I'm not sure why this continually happens, but I do know that I've been trying to...
  6. Unable to install Cummulative update

Unable to install Cummulative update: Hey guyz!! Need help. I am unable to install this update: 2018-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4343909). Every time the update is downloaded completely then after restarting the pc always it is showing notification "unable to...
  7. computer has password bug not recognising

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer has password bug not recognising: my computer is not recognising my password...is profile compromised? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/computer-has-password-bug-not-recognising/04572c79-dc6e-4779-b035-4d58e431a9b7
  8. Skype Preview for Windows 10 gets a new feature in latest update for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview for Windows 10 gets a new feature in latest update for Insiders: Late last week, Microsoft updated Skype for Windows with one new feature that lets you hide conversations instead of deleting them. The new feature is currently available in the latest preview release and it’s gradually rolling out to all platforms this week. “We’re glad to...
  9. update problem

update problem: help please ive had problems from my last update as in when I switch on I just have a black screen so I have to close down again then when I put it on the 2nd time I get onto my laptop but finding it very hard to get into any of my settings I also have an update...
  10. update issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update issue: My Acer laptop ceased automatic updates. The system requires an additional USB drive to boot itself. When the update isn’t loaded, the previous version is restored. Automatic repairs fail and the only function that I can use is the command prompt....