Windows 10: aps not working

Discus and support aps not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after installing the latest update this morning I find that my Jigsaw world app is not working correctly as it is showing only the basic default page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by geoffsteel, Apr 14, 2021.

1. aps not working

after installing the latest update this morning I find that my Jigsaw world app is not working correctly as it is showing only the basic default page as opposed to several jigsaws I had , is this normal, will my jigsaw account and page be restored or do I have to start from scratch, agaain

:)

geoffsteel, Apr 14, 2021
  2. BritGrit Win User

Install will not proceed without manually uninstalling unsupported Ap.

However - Ap (Roxio BackupMyPC) is NOT installed. It does not appear in the list of installed programs, OR anywhere in the registry OR in any file on my PC. ????

Any suggestions ? :-(

BritGrit, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 14, 2021
  4. MaryDowie Win User

aps not working

Aps on desktop and Start Up Aps

I have 9 aps which have suddenly gone dark with exclamation marks in corners. Also they are greyed out in start up aps. I am not bothered about some but would like to activate the Store ap as I go into this quite often to browse.

Not very computer literate but would really like to reactivate. Simple steps please.

MaryDowie, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

aps not working

1. aps not working - Similar Threads - aps working

2. Why do you add cr-ap that require a bunch of commands to turn off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do you add cr-ap that require a bunch of commands to turn off?: Why cant you just accept that most people don't want your features.We should be able to turn off the windows 11 update with ease, as I cannnot open gpedit.msc to get to the thing i need to turn it off! And stop adding **** to Edge please.It feels like everyday i open it up...
  3. Why do you add cr-ap that require a bunch of commands to turn off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do you add cr-ap that require a bunch of commands to turn off?: Why cant you just accept that most people don't want your features.We should be able to turn off the windows 11 update with ease, as I cannnot open gpedit.msc to get to the thing i need to turn it off! And stop adding **** to Edge please.It feels like everyday i open it up...
  4. Why do you add cr-ap that require a bunch of commands to turn off?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I purchased and downloaded all aps and it is saying I only have read only permissions

I purchased and downloaded all aps and it is saying I only have read only permissions: I purchased and downloaded all aps and it is saying I only have read only permissions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-and-downloaded-all-aps-and-it-is/2ad7dfc3-83e3-4b78-b67a-0fe20f3ff143
  6. I purchased and downloaded all aps and it is saying I only have read only permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased and downloaded all aps and it is saying I only have read only permissions: I purchased and downloaded all aps and it is saying I only have read only permissions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-and-downloaded-all-aps-and-it-is/2ad7dfc3-83e3-4b78-b67a-0fe20f3ff143
  7. Windows 10- Uncrontrollable scroling- in Windows aps only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10- Uncrontrollable scroling- in Windows aps only: Hello:I am using Windows 10 on my desktop.I am having an issue with the cursor scrolling to the bottom on ALL Windows Aps ONLY. It cannot be a mouse issue since it only happens on Windows aps.It happens with File Explorer, anything on the "Settings, or My Computer" screens....
  8. EMU APS to work with WinXP or Win7 or Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EMU APS to work with WinXP or Win7 or Win10: Are there any drivers and instructions on how to make EMU APS sound card, work with Windows XP ?If support for WinXP ended i can work with Win7 or Win10.Thanks...
  9. EMU APS to work with WinXP or Win7 or Win10

EMU APS to work with WinXP or Win7 or Win10: Are there any drivers and instructions on how to make EMU APS sound card, work with Windows XP ?If support for WinXP ended i can work with Win7 or Win10.Thanks...
  10. programa will not work with the aps I have on the PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    programa will not work with the aps I have on the PC: programa will not work with the aps I have on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programa-will-not-work-with-the-aps-i-have-on-the/17abbd7f-a2d1-4229-8c08-4744969e2b5c