Windows 10: Aptio setup 2020

Discus and support Aptio setup 2020 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an evoo when i turn it on automactly enter me to aptio setup 2020 i try everything that i found a doesnt work anyone can help me pls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Enzo Valenzuela1, Jul 18, 2022.

1. Aptio setup 2020

I have an evoo when i turn it on automactly enter me to aptio setup 2020 i try everything that i found a doesnt work anyone can help me pls

:)

Enzo Valenzuela1, Jul 18, 2022

2. 2020 Aptio Setup

Hi,H4ck3r_L0rD

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I just look for the details regards about your concern kindly follow these steps

Kindly do this basic steps just restart your computer and see if Aptio Setup Utility stuck is disappeared. If your PC still boots up to the setup utility instead of booting in the operating system, try other solutions to check.

Kindly follow these steps

1. Restart your PC.

2. The Aptio Setup Utility main menu should appear.

3. Enter Settings and look for the ”Reset Configuration Data” or ”Factory reset” options.

4. Reset BIOS to factory data and save changes.

5. Exit Aptio and reboot your PC.

Second Option:

Step 1: Boot your Asus computer and wait for it to the Aptio Setup Utility window.

Step 2: Go to Security, expand the Secure Boot Control menu and ensure the secure boot option is disabled.

Step 3: Save and exit the tab, then restart your PC and wait for it to load Aptio Utility settings once again.

Step 4: Navigate to the Boot tab, disable these two options – Secure Boot and Fast Boot.

Step 5: Besides, enable CSM (Compatible Support Module).

Step 6: Save the change and restart the Asus computer. It should boot to the Windows operating system instead of Aptio Setup Utility.

If this issue did not help you to solve the problem please let me know so we can able to look for another workaround solutions or we can ask another expert about their suggestion

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

EriksonBautista24, Jul 18, 2022
  3. 2020 Aptio Setup

Hey, does anyone know how to get out of 2020 Aptio setup version 2.21.1277. I was attempting to reset my laptop, and accidentaly clicked ‘Gigabyte (which is the laptop manufacterer) factory reset’ on my screen. It never said it would delete windows or
    anything, so I continued and now all I see is the Aptio setup Bios screen.

H4ck3r_L0rD, Jul 18, 2022
  4. Lyron Tra Win User

Aptio setup 2020

Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

Hi,

We need more information about the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you successfully enter the Aptio Setup development?
    • Are you encountering any error message while trying to enter the Aptio Setup development?
    • Are you able to boot your computer in Windows?
    We're looking forward for your response.

Lyron Tra, Jul 18, 2022
Thema:

Aptio setup 2020

1. Aptio setup 2020 - Similar Threads - Aptio setup 2020

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  3. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  4. Aptio Setup Utility

Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  5. Stuck in aptio setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in aptio setup: Hi, I need help, after I did a recovery setup, I'm stuck in aptio setup. I have looked for solutions, but no enable csm launch in boot menu. I'm currently on windows 11, aorus xe4 laptop....
  6. Stuck in aptio setup

Stuck in aptio setup: Hi, I need help, after I did a recovery setup, I'm stuck in aptio setup. I have looked for solutions, but no enable csm launch in boot menu. I'm currently on windows 11, aorus xe4 laptop....
  7. Aptio setup 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio setup 2020: I have an evoo when i turn it on automactly enter me to aptio setup 2020 i try everything that i found a doesnt work anyone can help me pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-2020/e85ae9cd-2e9c-4662-a76d-37a1801b8065
  8. Aptio setup 2020

Aptio setup 2020: I have an evoo when i turn it on automactly enter me to aptio setup 2020 i try everything that i found a doesnt work anyone can help me pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-2020/e85ae9cd-2e9c-4662-a76d-37a1801b8065
  9. 2020 Aptio Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2020 Aptio Setup: Hey, does anyone know how to get out of 2020 Aptio setup version 2.21.1277. I was attempting to reset my laptop, and accidentaly clicked ‘Gigabyte which is the laptop manufacterer factory reset’ on my screen. It never said it would delete windows or anything, so I continued...
  10. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer has been stuck in Aptio Setup Utility for months. I have tried alot of suggestions that I've found online but none have worked. I'm sorry the photos are upside down they don't appear that way in my files only when I upload them to this website. Any help graciously...