Windows 10: Aptio Setup Utility 2015

Discus and support Aptio Setup Utility 2015 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I shut down my laptop and then the next day i opened it it said Aptio Setup Utility. So I try to save and exit but it keeps loading back up. I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JerrickII, Aug 22, 2019.

1. JerrickII Win User

Aptio Setup Utility 2015

I shut down my laptop and then the next day i opened it it said Aptio Setup Utility. So I try to save and exit but it keeps loading back up. I need help.

:)

JerrickII, Aug 22, 2019

2. Stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility

I got the setup utility on startup and i tried following this instructions:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    (but I wasn't able to do step #5-8)

Princess P., Aug 22, 2019
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Aptio setup utility menu

Hi Rupesh,

In order for us to assists you with Aptio setup utility menu, kindly follow the response of Stan Koper on this

link
    . This will provide you steps on how to change settings of BIOS and will help you resolve the issue with Aptio setup utility menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Aug 22, 2019
  4. jeepnrw Win User

Aptio Setup Utility 2015

aptio setup utility

I have the aptio setup utility page on my ASUS and can't get to restore page

jeepnrw, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Aptio Setup Utility 2015

1. Aptio Setup Utility 2015 - Similar Threads - Aptio Setup Utility

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  3. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  4. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  5. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  6. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: Hello,My ASUS UX562FA Notebook PC froze all of a sudden today. I might've had one too many tabs and apps open at the same time. Once it restarted, the Aptio Setup Utility menu appeared and now it won't go away no matter what I do. I believe I am using Windows 10 although I...
  8. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hello,I am operating on Windows 10 using an Onn 2 in 1 Convertible laptop. I have only had this laptop for about a year, maybe just shy, and haven't had any problems up until now. For some reason Windows won't load, the laptop will only load the Aptio Setup Utility screen.I...
  9. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer has been stuck in Aptio Setup Utility for months. I have tried alot of suggestions that I've found online but none have worked. I'm sorry the photos are upside down they don't appear that way in my files only when I upload them to this website. Any help graciously...
  10. aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    aptio setup utility: I have the aptio setup utility page on my ASUS and can't get to restore page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/d5d1417f-0959-419d-86cc-5b650a961974