Windows 10: Aptio Setup Utility issue

Discus and support Aptio Setup Utility issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Recently my Asus laptop running Windows 10 began having an issue. When I would power it on, it would enter "Aptio Setup Utility", naturally I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by saulhunt, Sep 12, 2020.

1. saulhunt Win User

Aptio Setup Utility issue

Hello,

Recently my Asus laptop running Windows 10 began having an issue. When I would power it on, it would enter "Aptio Setup Utility", naturally I looked for a solution to this finding many about disabling/enabling CSM, Fastboot, Secure Boot...etc however, after trying multiple combinations and following the tutorials, nothing seemed to work.

Finally, I decided to download a copy of windows onto a USB drive in order for my laptop to boot from it. Thankfully this worked and I can access my laptop and all my files Nothing seems to be of deleted or lost.

I thought this would of been a permanent fix, yet when I removed the USB drive, and shut my laptop down before booting it up the following morning, I was taken back to "Aptio Setup Utility", once more having to use my USB drive to get out of the apparent loop.

Does anyone know of a more permanent solution I can try instead of now having to rely on a USB drive to get my laptop to load up properly?

:)

saulhunt, Sep 12, 2020

2. Stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility

I got the setup utility on startup and i tried following this instructions:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    (but I wasn't able to do step #5-8)

Princess P., Sep 12, 2020
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Aptio setup utility menu

Hi Rupesh,

In order for us to assists you with Aptio setup utility menu, kindly follow the response of Stan Koper on this

link
    . This will provide you steps on how to change settings of BIOS and will help you resolve the issue with Aptio setup utility menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Lyron Tra Win User

Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

Hi,

We need more information about the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you successfully enter the Aptio Setup development?
    • Are you encountering any error message while trying to enter the Aptio Setup development?
    • Are you able to boot your computer in Windows?
    We're looking forward for your response.

Lyron Tra, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Aptio Setup Utility issue - Similar Threads - Aptio Setup Utility

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  3. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  4. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  5. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  6. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: Hello,My ASUS UX562FA Notebook PC froze all of a sudden today. I might've had one too many tabs and apps open at the same time. Once it restarted, the Aptio Setup Utility menu appeared and now it won't go away no matter what I do. I believe I am using Windows 10 although I...
  8. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aptio Setup Utility: Hello,I am operating on Windows 10 using an Onn 2 in 1 Convertible laptop. I have only had this laptop for about a year, maybe just shy, and haven't had any problems up until now. For some reason Windows won't load, the laptop will only load the Aptio Setup Utility screen.I...
  9. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer has been stuck in Aptio Setup Utility for months. I have tried alot of suggestions that I've found online but none have worked. I'm sorry the photos are upside down they don't appear that way in my files only when I upload them to this website. Any help graciously...
  10. aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    aptio setup utility: I have the aptio setup utility page on my ASUS and can't get to restore page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/d5d1417f-0959-419d-86cc-5b650a961974