Windows 10: Aptio, the unresolvable round 2

Discus and support Aptio, the unresolvable round 2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Still trying to figure out the aptio bugware, and still no idea. Round 2!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zigmunds Steins, May 10, 2021.

1. Aptio, the unresolvable round 2

Still trying to figure out the aptio bugware, and still no idea. Round 2!

:)

Zigmunds Steins, May 10, 2021

2. 2020 Aptio Setup

Hi,H4ck3r_L0rD

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I just look for the details regards about your concern kindly follow these steps

Kindly do this basic steps just restart your computer and see if Aptio Setup Utility stuck is disappeared. If your PC still boots up to the setup utility instead of booting in the operating system, try other solutions to check.

Kindly follow these steps

1. Restart your PC.

2. The Aptio Setup Utility main menu should appear.

3. Enter Settings and look for the ”Reset Configuration Data” or ”Factory reset” options.

4. Reset BIOS to factory data and save changes.

5. Exit Aptio and reboot your PC.

Second Option:

Step 1: Boot your Asus computer and wait for it to the Aptio Setup Utility window.

Step 2: Go to Security, expand the Secure Boot Control menu and ensure the secure boot option is disabled.

Step 3: Save and exit the tab, then restart your PC and wait for it to load Aptio Utility settings once again.

Step 4: Navigate to the Boot tab, disable these two options – Secure Boot and Fast Boot.

Step 5: Besides, enable CSM (Compatible Support Module).

Step 6: Save the change and restart the Asus computer. It should boot to the Windows operating system instead of Aptio Setup Utility.

If this issue did not help you to solve the problem please let me know so we can able to look for another workaround solutions or we can ask another expert about their suggestion

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

EriksonBautista24, May 10, 2021
  3. Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

Help! Stuck in Asus Aptio Setup Utility, after restarting the system screen turns black with one white underscore flashing

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, May 10, 2021
  4. Aptio, the unresolvable round 2

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Aptio, the unresolvable round 2

1. Aptio, the unresolvable round 2 - Similar Threads - Aptio unresolvable round

2. Help with an unresolved issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help with an unresolved issue: I have previously made a post asking for help with an issue but it didn't fix my issue and responses stopped. The post is here, any more help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  4. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  5. Rounded Corners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rounded Corners: Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to bring back the beautiful square corners that fit so well on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners/70f7f75d-b361-4b00-b5db-68f85cfabdaf
  6. Unresolved persistent questions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unresolved persistent questions.: I have 3 questions... 1 I am receiving persistent security notices that "unauthorized changes blocked,controlled folder access blocked, EEvent Manager.exe from making changes...how can I fix the problem? 2 I use an archiving program Scan Snap that uses the ABBYY PDF...
  7. My One Drive has 2 unresolved errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My One Drive has 2 unresolved errors: My One Drive has 2 unresolved errors 1. Some One Drive files keep showing up in Recycle bin and I have to keep restoring 2. After some files in the recycle bin were "apparently" deleted, syncing shows continuous icon in tool tray - when clicked, "One Drive is updating . . ....
  8. Round Corner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Round Corner?: I know it sounds weird, but is there any tools that make rounded screen corner on windows? I'm using a windows pad, the pad itself is rounded but the screen is sharp square, so I'm wondering if I could make this rounded. submitted by /u/ProgUn1corn [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows Script pop up ( Round 2 )

Windows Script pop up ( Round 2 ): So I've ended up running into the same problem as before where I keep getting the notification/pop-up saying that window Script host cannot find a file. The first time that I tried to fix it, it only managed to fix it for all of a day then it started to happen again. Does...
  10. "Your PC encountered a problem and needs to restart." - Round 2.

"Your PC encountered a problem and needs to restart." - Round 2.: A while back, I posted a thread about my computer giving me the bluescreen message "Your PC encountered a problem and needs to restart", and then forcibly restarting. You can read that thread at this link. I was never fully satisfactorily convinced that my problem had been...