Windows 10: ApTx

Discus and support ApTx in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a bluetooh APtx compatible headphone, when connect to my phone it clearly shows ''ApTx powered by Qualcomm'' and I see less lag on videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lu4414, Dec 1, 2020.

1. lu4414 Win User

ApTx

Hi

I have a bluetooh APtx compatible headphone, when connect to my phone it clearly shows ''ApTx powered by Qualcomm'' and I see less lag on videos and movies.

On my Windows 10 laptop with Intel 9560 Wireless adapter that supports Aptx I see more lag and no indication of rhe codec being used. How can i solve this?

My PC and drivers are up to date.

Thanks

:)

lu4414, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Notlag939 Win User

aptx on W10/ W10mobile

I read Microsoft community, and found the Windows 10 and W10mobile has no doubt to support Bluetooth aptx codec. Bluetooth

I try that success on W10 PC with aptx enabled dongle, sound really good and no delay during video playback.

however, it is a different story on phone.

- sound quality is less rich when comparing the same song same headset on aptx enabled PC and on the phone

- one of aptx feature low latency is not showing when I play video on Lumia 930 and Lumia 1520, ie, sound delay when playing video.

Another point is, aptx should be licensed from CSR to work. even the hardware is embedded. CSR shows device list which obtained aptx license, but I only find Lumia 630 in the website.

it makes me suspect whether aptx is really working on Lumia phone?

Wish someone from Microsoft can help to clarify. Thank you.

Notlag939, Dec 1, 2020
  3. abubasim Win User
    Support AptX Codec In lumia 650 and lumia 950 xl

Is this really correct? The fact is that aptX is not listed in the specs on your

own page
    for the Lumia 950 XL - why exclude this if supported? It does not make much sense intentionally failing to list all specs that could be of interest to customers...

And CSR's
    aptX product page
    does not have any Microsoft products listed at all.

Having said that, neither are there any Apple products listed even though OS X includes the codec.

abubasim, Dec 1, 2020
  4. ApTx

Aptx

Dose Lumia 550 support aptx?

RamizMaharramov, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

ApTx

1. ApTx - Similar Threads - ApTx

2. Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?: System info: - PC desktop : Windows 10 pro - 64bit - 21H1 OS Build: 19043.1348- Card: IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz - bluetooh 5.1 - Driver bluetooh verision: 22.80.0.4 - Headphone : Sennheiser HD 350BT AptX-LLWith deafult driver AptX-LL not working in Headphone properties ,...
  3. Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?: System info: - PC desktop : Windows 10 pro - 64bit - 21H1 OS Build: 19043.1348- Card: IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz - bluetooh 5.1 - Driver bluetooh verision: 22.80.0.4 - Headphone : Sennheiser HD 350BT AptX-LLWith deafult driver AptX-LL not working in Headphone properties ,...
  4. Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. aptx

aptx: does windows 10 support aptx adaptive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptx/281502cd-b6ed-4058-a47c-29e444ca2a44
  6. aptX Low Latency support on WIN10

aptX Low Latency support on WIN10: When will WIN10 support aptX-LL codec?It's like I have expensive motherboard with built in BT but can't even use advantage of it . . .It supports regular aptX but not low latency ver. this is just not fair.It was working with some other drivers that adds aptX-LL support but...
  7. Bluetooth headphones and aptX, possiblby aptX HD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones and aptX, possiblby aptX HD: How would I achieve this? I have headphones that support aptX HD and aptX, I have some random Bluetooth Dongle via which I am connecting bluetooth devices to my desktop win 10 pc. Do I need to change the dongle for something else or? I did not find any realiable answer to...
  8. Delay with Stereo Mix between bluetooth headphones with APTX enabled/disabled and speakers

Delay with Stereo Mix between bluetooth headphones with APTX enabled/disabled and speakers: I am trying to play through both speakers and headphones at the same time so I can sing and hear a good quality version of the song in my right ear and myself and the speakers in my left ear, with one headphone cup off of my head. Any help would be great! Thanks! submitted...
  9. Enable aptX in Windows 10 on older laptops

Enable aptX in Windows 10 on older laptops: [ATTACH] If you are using one of the older (up to 7 years) laptop and have an integrated Intel chipset (wireless & bluetooth), you could be in luck. At least I was with an older HP G2840 laptop. There is a driver from Dell, that is not specific to Dell, it also works with...
  10. Windows 10 and aptX show status

Windows 10 and aptX show status: This has been asked so many times gotta be a FAQ at this point..... According to Microsoft, Windows 10 support aptX out of the box but turns out that's not nearly enough for the actual use of aptX headphones. But there is no built-in way to verify that aptX is being used...