Windows 10: AQS folderpath?

Discus and support AQS folderpath? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using Windows 10's Windows Explorer Search box I would like to find all files F.docx located in any folder OR subfolder of a folder named "xyz.1"; for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LightDad, May 6, 2019.

1. LightDad Win User

AQS folderpath?

Using Windows 10's Windows Explorer Search box I would like to find all files F.docx located in any folder OR subfolder of a folder named "xyz.1";

for example:

C:\FolderA\FolderB\xyz.1\F.docx

C:\FolderA\FolderB\xyz.1\FolderC\F.docx

C:\FolderA\FolderB\MYxyz.1\FolderC\F.docx

I occasionally see mentions of "folderpath" as a search keyword, and it sounds like it could be what I need, but I cannot find the actual reference. I tried

folderpath:~"*xyz.1*"

and

folderpath:~=xyz.1

among others, but I could not get it to work as I need it to work. Any help in A) finding a solution to my need, and B) reference to what is "folderpath" and how to use it would be very much appreciated!

Thank you for your time.

:)

LightDad, May 6, 2019

2. AQ Audio SmartSpeaker Launches in the US

AQ Audio, an established UK audio leader, makes their debut in the United States with the launch of the AQ SmartSpeaker. After the SmartSpeaker's successful launch in the UK, the company introduces the device which was highly regarded for its acoustic clarity and unique left and right channel separation. Also new to the AQ SmartSpeaker is AQ Direct mode which permits users to break free from the Wi-Fi network and enjoy AirPlay technology anywhere. Although it has AirPlay capabilities built for Apple, it also empowers Android and Windows users via a special DLNA Certified App available at the Google Play Store and via Microsoft's "Play To" feature.

AirPlay Function. AQ Direct Freedom.
    Apple enthusiasts will enjoy the AQ SmartSpeakers' simple and intuitive one-touch Airplay set up. AirPlay lets you stream not only your iTunes Libraries but Internet Radio stations, Spotifiy, audio from films or TV programs and other popular music Apps. The innovative AQ Direct technology will enable the freedom to listen to music anywhere and connects again seamlessly to your AirPlay network. AQ Direct is ideal for giving your iTunes library freedom from over 50 meters.

AQS folderpath? aq_audio_smartspeaker_01_thm.jpg

AQS folderpath? aq_audio_smartspeaker_02_thm.jpg

Not just for Apple users, its also Android-friendly
    Offering Android and Windows compatibility, the device allows you to send audio from any Android or Windows device to the elegant, luxuriously finished speaker using AQ Play (AQ Audio's proprietary Android Audio App), which will soon be available at the Google Play store. The AQ SmartSpeaker will also connect with any Windows device, running Windows 7 or above, through Microsoft's "Play To" feature.

Longlasting and Eco-balanced– up to 10 hours of play
    With its ultra-efficient patented amplifier, the AQ SmartSpeaker offers over 10 hours of playback. An auto power down function further increases battery life by powering down the unit after 10 minutes of non-use when the speaker is running off of its battery. Another feature is the SmartSpeakers' ECO friendly Power which allows for users to save money on their next electricity bill by powering down the unit after one week of non-use.

Double up the sound
    As a stand-alone speaker, the AQ SmartSpeaker delivers spectacular stereo sound. Using two AQ SmartSpeakers, you can select left and right channel separation, giving true hi-fi sound when transmitting your iTunes.

Doesn't skimp on Design
    The AQ SmartSpeaker is designed in conjunction with an internationally recognized multiple Red Dot Design Award Winner resulting in its smooth organic shape and high quality finish which looks perfectly at home in all surroundings.

AQ Audio SmartSpeaker
    Price: $179 Twin Pack: $349 Four Pack: $675

Cristian_25H, May 6, 2019
  3. Dynamic Context Menu using "Static verb (listed in the previous table) + Advanced Query Syntax (AQS)" in Windows 10

Original Title: Dynamic Context Menu using "Static verb (listed in the previous table) + Advanced Query Syntax (AQS)"

Hi, I read this
    to give dynamic behavior for context menus.. I want to know whether we can achieve the below behavior without an external handler using "Static verb (listed in the previous table) + Advanced Query Syntax (AQS)" as stated in the post.

AQS folderpath? bf6a0cf9-faa4-47e5-963e-1e53356b7e1f.png

KRV Perera, May 6, 2019
  4. AQS folderpath?

How do I use AQS (Advanced Query Syntax) with Windows 10 Mail?

How can I make use of AQS in Windows 10 mail?

For example if I use the search term subjectAQS folderpath? :problem I would expect to see all mail messages with that phrase / word. Even Junk mail, which I want to search to see if I have missed an email by mistake.

Can anyone help please?

bearMedicine, May 6, 2019
Thema:

AQS folderpath?

1. AQS folderpath? - Similar Threads - AQS folderpath

2. HP ENVY Laptop 13-aq

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP ENVY Laptop 13-aq: I have an HP Envy laptop HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba 2020 - the touch screen has stopped working.The system info shows no touchscreen. Word is also not detecting pen input.No pen or touch input is available for this display. The HID - Touch screen is not showing even when showing...
  3. HP ENVY Laptop 13-aq

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP ENVY Laptop 13-aq: I have an HP Envy laptop HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba 2020 - the touch screen has stopped working.The system info shows no touchscreen. Word is also not detecting pen input.No pen or touch input is available for this display. The HID - Touch screen is not showing even when showing...
  4. do i have aq built in system restore in my windows 10 laptop and how do i use it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    do i have aq built in system restore in my windows 10 laptop and how do i use it: do i have a built in system restore in my windows 10 laptop and if so how do i use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-have-aq-built-in-system-restore-in-my-windows/0a252145-4db7-4ccd-a035-753068d1acb9
  5. Network Error "Windows cannot access \\folderpath"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Error "Windows cannot access \\folderpath": Two computers, on the same network wired. One the one computer I have a folder being shared, a folder that is on the desktop. I have it to share over the network, also that computer has password protected sharing OFF. On the other computer when I try to access that folder I...