Windows 10: Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character

Discus and support Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, i find a problem with Arabic number starting from window 8 till current build of windows 10 the following screen shot for window 10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RamyShaker, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character

hello,

i find a problem with Arabic number starting from window 8 till current build of windows 10

the following screen shot for window 10 and window 7 , you will find arabic numbers in windows 10 is converted to English number after adding currency symbol

the following windows 7 screenshot (no issue)

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character fe620dec-0d6c-4543-8946-852813ca686b?upload=true.png

the following windows 10 screenshot (issue existed)

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character 417b9e62-71ee-458b-998c-f47a976ae992?upload=true.png

:)

RamyShaker, Aug 13, 2019

2. How to downalod Arabic numbers on Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for replying. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• When you type, do you not see the numbers in Arabic?
    • Did you check if the issue persists in another account?

We have reproduced the issue from our end and we found that the number layout will not change to Arabic after downloading the keyboard language on the PC.

I suggest you to post a feedback on the enhancements, additions and requirements to be made to the operating system using
    Feedback App in Windows 10. We will make sure the feedback given by you will be considered and worked on.

Write to us with for assistance regarding any Windows related query, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 13, 2019
  3. SpySam Win User
    How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to Arabic number format (Ex. 12345)

How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to Arabic number format (Ex. 12345)

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character 30c888d8-cb63-4d50-9be2-c347608d47b2?upload=true.jpg

SpySam, Aug 13, 2019
  4. DimaAdham Win User

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character

Arabic keyboard missing characters

The Arabic keyboard in WP8 is missing quite a few characters which renders it useless. In older versions, the missing characters were available through pressing the shift key but the latter is not available in WP8 while in the Arabic keyboard.

The list of missing characters are:

• Arabic Letter Yeh with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Below
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Madda Above
    • Arabic Letter Hamza Isolated Form
    • Arabic Letter Waw with Hamza Above
    • All Diacritics are missing.
    I hope you have plans to fix this serious issue. It's extremely annoying.

DimaAdham, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character

1. Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character - Similar Threads - Arabic Numbers format

2. subfolders with a mix of characters and numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    subfolders with a mix of characters and numbers: I noticed there are some subfolders under different programs folders and sometimes on program data.I am wondering what is the purpose of those subfolders and if I can delete them please?...
  3. subfolders with a mix of characters and numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    subfolders with a mix of characters and numbers: I noticed there are some subfolders under different programs folders and sometimes on program data.I am wondering what is the purpose of those subfolders and if I can delete them please?...
  4. Number format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number format: When needs to change number format to context in windows 10 , it doesn't appear in control panel > region > format > additional setting ? where can I fined it ? do I have a problem with windows installation or set up?...
  5. Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.

Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.: Hi, I am using Windows 10 and I added the Arabic language pack from the region settings. I can now type in Arabic just fine, but when I type in numbers, the numbers show in English. I attempted this on 3 different browsers Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and on 3 different websites...
  6. INCORRECT FORMAT NUMBER

INCORRECT FORMAT NUMBER: I tried to enter my p**** n*****, and it says, 'Incorrectly formatted phone number'. What to do now? *personal information DO NOT ENTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-format-number/af36edd4-b1df-406d-ac71-f1bac4b13083
  7. Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bottomtextboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9nztp/is_there_any_way_to_change_the_numbers_script/
  8. writting arabic numbers in any appliction not just only MS office

writting arabic numbers in any appliction not just only MS office: hi every one ... i have two options in my keyboard EN english and Ar arabic but i can not write arabic numbers ... engish numbers 1234... only can be written ... could any one tell me how to write arabic numbres please?? thanks in advance....
  9. Suddenly no numbers - only characters

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly no numbers - only characters: Windows 10 Pro 1909 (Brazilian Portuguese version) Today morning it was working fine. After a shutdown there is no numbers, only characters. Does someone has any idea what is going on? 148525
  10. windows 10 arabic numbers

windows 10 arabic numbers: [ATTACH] before we could go to settings > number formats > additional options>native number (3 options in drop down list) and change number format so it change the numbers on the machine( so when i use Excel I can print all numbers in arabic) now I can't find this option...