Windows 10: Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character

Discus and support Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, i find a problem with Arabic number starting from window 8 till current build of windows 10 the following screen shot for window 10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RamyShaker, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character

hello,

i find a problem with Arabic number starting from window 8 till current build of windows 10

the following screen shot for window 10 and window 7 , you will find arabic numbers in windows 10 is converted to English number after adding currency symbol

the following windows 7 screenshot (no issue)

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character fe620dec-0d6c-4543-8946-852813ca686b?upload=true.png

the following windows 10 screenshot (issue existed)

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character 417b9e62-71ee-458b-998c-f47a976ae992?upload=true.png

:)

RamyShaker, Aug 13, 2019

2. How to downalod Arabic numbers on Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for replying. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• When you type, do you not see the numbers in Arabic?
    • Did you check if the issue persists in another account?

We have reproduced the issue from our end and we found that the number layout will not change to Arabic after downloading the keyboard language on the PC.

I suggest you to post a feedback on the enhancements, additions and requirements to be made to the operating system using
    Feedback App in Windows 10. We will make sure the feedback given by you will be considered and worked on.

Write to us with for assistance regarding any Windows related query, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 13, 2019
  3. SpySam Win User
    How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to Arabic number format (Ex. 12345)

How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to Arabic number format (Ex. 12345)

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character 30c888d8-cb63-4d50-9be2-c347608d47b2?upload=true.jpg

SpySam, Aug 13, 2019
  4. DimaAdham Win User

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character

Arabic keyboard missing characters

The Arabic keyboard in WP8 is missing quite a few characters which renders it useless. In older versions, the missing characters were available through pressing the shift key but the latter is not available in WP8 while in the Arabic keyboard.

The list of missing characters are:

• Arabic Letter Yeh with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Below
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Madda Above
    • Arabic Letter Hamza Isolated Form
    • Arabic Letter Waw with Hamza Above
    • All Diacritics are missing.
    I hope you have plans to fix this serious issue. It's extremely annoying.

DimaAdham, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character

1. Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character - Similar Threads - Arabic Numbers format

2. Numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numbers: I try to type numbers in Paint and they appear in different sizes. And it´s only in Paint where this happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numbers/fdc98a17-36b9-4bfd-a0ce-ee58b8e861e8
  3. Is this phone number a valid Microsoft number?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is this phone number a valid Microsoft number?: Please tell me if this number is a valid Microsoft phone number: 1-844-386-8965. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-phone-number-a-valid-microsoft-number/f0b7e4e8-5022-4d0d-a143-9817c924f677"
  4. Unwanted auto fill of letters, numbers and characters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unwanted auto fill of letters, numbers and characters: After 10 -15 minutes into work on either a Word document or an XL spreadsheet I get random characters populating whatever I am working on. I have just run a scan to make sure I don't have any malware. Please help if you can....
  5. Number Pad and printer issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Number Pad and printer issues: After Windows updates I get lots of issues. Some months ago the update caused incorrect work of the Number Pad but the next update led to my printer stopped working. What is going on?...
  6. Pin number issue.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin number issue.: Hi all, I have bought a new computer with Win 10 already installed. When I turn off the computer and then turn it back on, the computer will not let me log in with my pin number. It says something about the pin number being disabled. I can log in using my...
  7. Numbering Pictures In Sequence repeated some numbers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Numbering Pictures In Sequence repeated some numbers: Wanted to renumber my 400+ ish pictures in my album just to keep it neat. I did the one where I would click one picture, press Crtl + A, then rename the first picture so that the rest will be automatically be numbered. However, when I did that, some of the numbers were...
  8. Problem with Arabic diacritic formatting using Character MAp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Arabic diacritic formatting using Character MAp: Problem with Character Map in Word. WHen I try to insert an Arabic diacritic of a dot under an 'h', for example, I get this but then also a letter space which cannot be deleted. When I try to delete the space it deletes the letter with the diacritic....
  9. No display number

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No display number: Hi. I have an HP notebook and wish to display screen on tv. When I plug in HDMI cable, the display appears on tv, but notebook display goes black. When I go into display settings there is no display number showing so I cannot select 1/2. It did display originally but some...
  10. Need help with number of issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with number of issues: Hi, I am using Windows 10 since the insider for more than a year, and I have some issues that are very annoying and wasnt solved yet by Microsoft: I have a dual boot and each time I turn on my computer, Windows 10 doesnt recognize Xbox One controller. I have to turn off the...