Windows 10: Arc Bluetooth Mouse Right Click Stopped Working

Discus and support Arc Bluetooth Mouse Right Click Stopped Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had a Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse installed on my laptop. Recently the Right Click functionality STOPPED WORKING. I have tried uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thecard14, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Thecard14 Win User

Arc Bluetooth Mouse Right Click Stopped Working

I have had a Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse installed on my laptop. Recently the Right Click functionality STOPPED WORKING.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse.

Updated Drivers

Updated Winsows

Purchased a new Arc Touch Mouse

SAME issue. The Right Click has stopped working.

Have no idea what happened to prompt this issue. Remember it was working fine up until a few days ago.

Any help would be great. It is IMPOSSIBLE to reach Microsoft directly so I'm lost what tp do next.

:)

Thecard14, Oct 9, 2019

2. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Iverology Win User
    Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Melchizedek,

My current build is Windows 10 Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.483).
    I tried all the troubleshooting you suggested below and although it indicates that my Surface Arc Mouse is “Connected” it still does not work.

Thanks,

Iver

Iverology, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Arc Bluetooth Mouse Right Click Stopped Working

Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Iver,

For us to better assist you, confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.

Furthermore, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot performance issue with Surface Mouse and Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse. Also, try to download the
    Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse
    app from the Windows Store to help you configure the device easily.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Arc Bluetooth Mouse Right Click Stopped Working

1. Arc Bluetooth Mouse Right Click Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Arc Bluetooth Mouse

2. Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse tap to click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse tap to click: Is there/will there ever be support for tap to click for the Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse? I've tried 2 MS software. Disappointed that the software in the Microsoft store does not connect when run and had to find MS mouse and keyboard center.. just seems like it would be a...
  3. Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth works partially in Windows 2020 H2 not working right click...

Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth works partially in Windows 2020 H2 not working right click...: Hi Everybody, I bought a new Asus 2021 laptop, my old Arc Mouse bought in 2019 is working as a simple mouse with single left click. I already tried to install downloaded latest driver from Microsoft for Mice and Keyboards, but I loss right click and touch multifinger...
  4. Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working: I'm running Win 10 Enterprise 1903 My Microsoft Arc Mouse has stopped working. I have removed and reconnected it but it shows a Driver Error in the in the Blueooth and Other Devices settings. Is this a problem with a recent update or is it likely that the mouse is faulty?...
  5. right click mouse not working

right click mouse not working: Wireless mouse, Changed battery, reset mouse, new port USB, updated security.....help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-mouse-not-working/d9a5b8c9-8fda-44ce-8aae-47fbe2785bc1
  6. mouse right click not working

mouse right click not working: Right click not working. The mouse software is running on the most resent update. I've looked all over the internet and nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?...
  7. microsoft arc mouse bluetooth

microsoft arc mouse bluetooth: my new Microsoft arc mouse is not recognised by the Bluetooth function on my surface pro 4. I am running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-arc-mouse-bluetooth/60cc21ca-3cab-4b95-8d48-b1a5b8a7984f
  8. Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect: My bluetooth wireless mouse and keyboard tend to disconnect frequently and I have to default back to using my surface pro for data input versus my docking station (wireless keyboard and mouse). Is there a power save mode that is disconnecting those devices?...
  9. Right Clicking Stopped Working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Clicking Stopped Working?: For some reason, right clicking stopped working on my Windows 10 computer. Any idea why and how to fix that? 115321
  10. Right Clicking Stopped Working?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Right Clicking Stopped Working?: For some reason, right clicking stopped working on my Windows 10 computer. Any idea why and how to fix that? 115321