Windows 10: Arc Bluetooth mouse won't enter pairing mode

Discus and support Arc Bluetooth mouse won't enter pairing mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Alright after i got a new mouse for my PC i tried to pair it with my laptop (Windows 10) and it wont enter pairing mode. I have only tried to pair it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ahmeher, Feb 18, 2019.

1. ahmeher Win User

Arc Bluetooth mouse won't enter pairing mode

Alright after i got a new mouse for my PC i tried to pair it with my laptop (Windows 10) and it wont enter pairing mode. I have only tried to pair it twice (Once for my PC and once for my laptop) So why isn't it working?

:)

ahmeher, Feb 18, 2019

2. Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse not going to pairing mode

Hi,

I was using Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse with windows 10 OS. Few days back I did "remove device" from my laptop when it was paired already and working, after that the mouse isn`t going back to the pairing mode any way. I tried pairing it with another
    laptop even with different OS but the mouse itself isn`t going to pairing mode when pressing pairing button at bottom of it (for 3 to 5 seconds) its red/green light not turning on.

I don`t think its pairing button gone faulty all of a sudden. Also changed batteries but failed.

I don`t see any RESET button on the mouse to try reset it. Do anyone knows how to reset Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse? anyone who faced it and got it back to pairing mode again?

Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Aman Shaukat, Feb 18, 2019
  3. nirbd86 Win User
    microsoft arc touch mouse doesn't enter pairing mode

hey

i try to enter microsoft arc touch mouse to pairing mode

but it doesnt work.

i push the pairing button for 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 seconds each time.

it doesnt work

what to do?

nirbd86, Feb 18, 2019
  4. SamSurla Win User

Arc Mouse Surface Edition not going into Pair mode

Earlier, i just installed 14295 on my Pro 3, paired my Arc Mouse to it and then I rebooted it with the mouse in the on position. The mouse wasn't connected immediately and then i removed it from the bluetooth devices. The mouse won't go into pairing mode
    no matter how long I hold the sync button.

SamSurla, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Arc Bluetooth mouse won't enter pairing mode - Similar Threads - Arc Bluetooth mouse

2. Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode: Hello,I've had a Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse for a few years now. My wife used the mouse the other day and it paired with her computer fine. I then tried to pair it back to my Surface Pro as I have done several times and initially it appeared that it would work, however, I...
  3. Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode: Hello,I've had a Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse for a few years now. My wife used the mouse the other day and it paired with her computer fine. I then tried to pair it back to my Surface Pro as I have done several times and initially it appeared that it would work, however, I...
  4. Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I connect my Bluetooth mouse 3600 if it won't enter pairing mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my Bluetooth mouse 3600 if it won't enter pairing mode?: Hi.I am trying to use my Bluetooth mouse 3600, but it will not enter Bluetooth mode. I take the battery out and put it back in and the mouse turns on on its own. After that, it will not enter Bluetooth mode regardless of how long I hold the button to pair it. I have tried...
  6. How do I connect my Bluetooth mouse 3600 if it won't enter pairing mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect my Bluetooth mouse 3600 if it won't enter pairing mode?: Hi.I am trying to use my Bluetooth mouse 3600, but it will not enter Bluetooth mode. I take the battery out and put it back in and the mouse turns on on its own. After that, it will not enter Bluetooth mode regardless of how long I hold the button to pair it. I have tried...
  7. Arc Mouse is paired but not working

Arc Mouse is paired but not working: Hello, I use my Arc Mouse on several pc's which I leave on sometimes. When I start up a pc my arc mouse pairs and works fine but when I leave the pc on, use the mouse with another pc and come back and want to use my mouse it pairs but doesn't work. I have to remove the...
  8. Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth

Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth: I got the mouse refurnished from amazon. It worked great but then when I tried connecting it to my sister computer dell it won't show in the Bluetooth screen even if the mouse was blinking. I tried connecting it to my laptop surface 4 and it would be the same thing. we...
  9. Surface arc mouse will not go into pairing mode.

Surface arc mouse will not go into pairing mode.: Hello, I've read about this issue and i have not found a solution. The mouse has new batteries and it simply will not go into pairing mode. It is not my computer it is the mouse. I've held the bluetooth button more than the 3 seconds that are required for it to go into paring...
  10. ARC MOUSE IS PAIRED BUT NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!

ARC MOUSE IS PAIRED BUT NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!: I have an arc mouse which before the recent updates was working just fine..After the recent update my mouse which is already paired is not working .I have tried everything..reinstalling the drivers or running the troubleshooter (which actually seems completely useless) and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arc mouse wont pair

2. arc mouse wont go into pairing mode

3. microsoft wedge mouse wont go into pairing mode

4. arc touch mouse pairing mode ,
  5. surface mobile mouse wont enter pairing mode,
  6. microsoft arc mouse wont pair,
  7. my microsoft arc touch mouse will not go into pairing,
  8. arc mouse wont work,
  9. cannot put mouse into pairing mode,
  10. cant find pairing button on arc touch mouse,
  11. arc mouse wont enter discovery mode,