Windows 10: arc mouse bluetooth pair button not resetting, light constant

Discus and support arc mouse bluetooth pair button not resetting, light constant in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was working with my windows 10 dell computer when the mouse stopped working. I unpaired and disconnected from the bluetooth settings and then tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Christiana Hammond, Dec 9, 2021.

1. arc mouse bluetooth pair button not resetting, light constant

I was working with my windows 10 dell computer when the mouse stopped working. I unpaired and disconnected from the bluetooth settings and then tried to reconnect, however holding the bluetooth pairing button on the mouse does nothing. The light never changes to blink mode, it remains constant. took out batteries and waited a while to retry, but no luck. Ive had it less than a year, can it already be broken?

:)

Christiana Hammond, Dec 9, 2021

2. Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair

1. Was there any changes made in software or hardware? No changes. As stated it started after I tried to pair it to a new PC/Laptop and the pairing indicator light never comes on the ARC mouse when I hold the pairing button down.
    2. Are you trying for the first time to connect or was it working before?
      No it's not the first time. Both worked on the previous laptop. They only stopped working after I tried to pair them to a new one.

Thanks for the suggestions but those are the normal steps I already took and unfortunately none worked. Because the pair light doesn't come on either I think it's a glitch with the mice memory that happened when pairing to a new device or other bluetooth
    devices. The same thing happened for both mice.

BraveFanataic, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse not going to pairing mode

Hi,

I was using Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse with windows 10 OS. Few days back I did "remove device" from my laptop when it was paired already and working, after that the mouse isn`t going back to the pairing mode any way. I tried pairing it with another
    laptop even with different OS but the mouse itself isn`t going to pairing mode when pressing pairing button at bottom of it (for 3 to 5 seconds) its red/green light not turning on.

I don`t think its pairing button gone faulty all of a sudden. Also changed batteries but failed.

I don`t see any RESET button on the mouse to try reset it. Do anyone knows how to reset Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse? anyone who faced it and got it back to pairing mode again?

Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Aman Shaukat, Dec 9, 2021
  4. arc mouse bluetooth pair button not resetting, light constant

I can't pair my Microsoft arc mouse

Hello,

This is Sudha Independent Advisor and user like you. Please follow below steps to solve your issue

Before You Begin

* Make sure your Surface or Windows 10 PC is Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible. Microsoft Arc Mouse requires Windows 10 on a Bluetooth 4.0 Host to connect. If you are unsure whether or not your Host is Bluetooth 4.0 compatible, you may need to work with your original
    equipment manufacturer (OEM).

* Make sure Bluetooth is Turned On. If Bluetooth is turned off, Microsoft Arc Mouse will not be able to be seen by your Host PC. To verify this follow these steps:

1. Select the Action Center icon located on the bottom right of your screen, to the right of the time and date.

2. Locate the Bluetooth Tile and verify that it is highlighted or enabled. If you do not see the Bluetooth Tile, you may need to select Expand in Action Center to see additional options.

* Make sure Airplane Mode is Turned Off. Airplane Mode disconnects you from any network and disables your Host PCs ability to connect to Bluetooth devices, or Wireless Networks. To verify that Airplane Mode is turned off, follow these steps:

1. Click on the Action Center icon located on the bottom right of your screen, to the right of the time and date.

2. Locate the Airplane Mode Tile and verify that it is disabled. If you do not see the Airplane Mode, you may need to select Expand to see additional options.

Pair Microsoft Arc Mouse

1. On the bottom of Microsoft Arc Mouse, press and hold the pairing button until the LED light begins to blink.

2. On your Surface or Windows 10 PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & Other Devices > Add Bluetooth or other Device > Bluetooth.

3. Tap or select Microsoft Arc Mouse in the list of Bluetooth devices.

4. Tap or select Pair. Microsoft Arc Mouse will begin to install.

reference link :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/403844...

Sudha Goswami, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

arc mouse bluetooth pair button not resetting, light constant

1. arc mouse bluetooth pair button not resetting, light constant - Similar Threads - arc mouse bluetooth

2. arc mouse bluetooth pair button not resetting, light constant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    arc mouse bluetooth pair button not resetting, light constant: I was working with my windows 10 dell computer when the mouse stopped working. I unpaired and disconnected from the bluetooth settings and then tried to reconnect, however holding the bluetooth pairing button on the mouse does nothing. The light never changes to blink mode,...
  3. arc mouse bluetooth pair button not resetting, light constant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    arc mouse bluetooth pair button not resetting, light constant: I was working with my windows 10 dell computer when the mouse stopped working. I unpaired and disconnected from the bluetooth settings and then tried to reconnect, however holding the bluetooth pairing button on the mouse does nothing. The light never changes to blink mode,...
  4. Arc Mouse is paired but not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arc Mouse is paired but not working: Hello, I use my Arc Mouse on several pc's which I leave on sometimes. When I start up a pc my arc mouse pairs and works fine but when I leave the pc on, use the mouse with another pc and come back and want to use my mouse it pairs but doesn't work. I have to remove the...
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working

Microsoft Arc Mouse Paired but not working: Hi - I have my Arc Mouse paired to my computer, but it is not working. I actually two Arc Mice and - same issue with both. I've deleted the device, re-paired it. The cursor shows up, but the mouse does nothing. Any advice? It worked with my Surface Pro Tablet work computer,...
  6. Surface arc mouse will not go into pairing mode.

Surface arc mouse will not go into pairing mode.: Hello, I've read about this issue and i have not found a solution. The mouse has new batteries and it simply will not go into pairing mode. It is not my computer it is the mouse. I've held the bluetooth button more than the 3 seconds that are required for it to go into paring...
  7. ARC MOUSE IS PAIRED BUT NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!

ARC MOUSE IS PAIRED BUT NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!: I have an arc mouse which before the recent updates was working just fine..After the recent update my mouse which is already paired is not working .I have tried everything..reinstalling the drivers or running the troubleshooter (which actually seems completely useless) and...
  8. microsoft arc mouse bluetooth

microsoft arc mouse bluetooth: my new Microsoft arc mouse is not recognised by the Bluetooth function on my surface pro 4. I am running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-arc-mouse-bluetooth/60cc21ca-3cab-4b95-8d48-b1a5b8a7984f
  9. Arc Bluetooth mouse won't enter pairing mode

Arc Bluetooth mouse won't enter pairing mode: Alright after i got a new mouse for my PC i tried to pair it with my laptop (Windows 10) and it wont enter pairing mode. I have only tried to pair it twice (Once for my PC and once for my laptop) So why isn't it working?...
  10. Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect: My bluetooth wireless mouse and keyboard tend to disconnect frequently and I have to default back to using my surface pro for data input versus my docking station (wireless keyboard and mouse). Is there a power save mode that is disconnecting those devices?...