Windows 10: Arc mouse vertical scroll issue

Discus and support Arc mouse vertical scroll issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I´ve been using my arc mouse since a few years and not sure since when I noticed about this issue. No matter the app edge, word, etc I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArturoP2020, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Arc mouse vertical scroll issue

Hi all,

I´ve been using my arc mouse since a few years and not sure since when I noticed about this issue.

No matter the app edge, word, etc I have a problem when scrolling up using the wheel. It goes ok when scrolling down but it just starts scrolling randomly up and down when I try to scroll up.

I tried in a different pc and same behaviour.

Any idea?

Thanks.

:)

ArturoP2020, Nov 4, 2020

2. Arc Touch Mouse Not Scrolling

Hello Norman,

The Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them option might have been turned off that is why you cannot use the scroll pads. Kindly check if that option is turned off. You may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings, then select Mouse.
    • Check if the Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them is turned off. If so, turn that option on.

If the issue persists, kindly uninstall the Arc Touch Mouse driver for the , then reinstall it.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Nov 4, 2020
  3. SElenes Win User
    Surface Arc Mouse No Longer Scrolling in Excel

Hey There,

I'm having trouble with my New Surface Arc Mouse, as for some reason it is no longer scrolling Vertically or Horizontally in Excel.

Has anybody had any similar problems, and if so any recommendations?

Thanks,

-S

SElenes, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Raniel V. Win User

Arc mouse vertical scroll issue

Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth Issue.

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Have you also tried removing the Microsoft arc mouse from the list of your devices, then pair it again? I suggest performing the steps on these guides to troubleshoot your pairing issue with Microsoft Arc Mouse:

https://accessories.trafficmanager.net/accessor....

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/403844...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/403457...

I hope this helps.

Raniel V., Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Arc mouse vertical scroll issue

1. Arc mouse vertical scroll issue - Similar Threads - Arc mouse vertical

2. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  3. Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arc Touch Mouse Microsoft Not Scrolling.: Hi, I have an Arc mouse stored for a long time because it has a failure to scroll. Just by closing it and opening or removing a battery and replacing it to start the scroll again. I solved it, opened it and found the problem. The problem is a bad contact on the flexible...
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse - Disable Scrolling After Releasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse - Disable Scrolling After Releasing: My arc mouse will continue to scroll for a second after I've lifted my finger from the pad. It's very annoying, and causes things like resizing the font in the browser, etc. How do I disable this?...
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse - Disable Scrolling After Releasing

Microsoft Arc Mouse - Disable Scrolling After Releasing: My arc mouse will continue to scroll for a second after I've lifted my finger from the pad. It's very annoying, and causes things like resizing the font in the browser, etc. How do I disable this?...
  6. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse is sporadically auto scrolling

Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse is sporadically auto scrolling: I have a new Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse that I am using on Windows 10.I'll be in Word or Chrome and the mouse will just go into auto scroll by itself, often taking me to the very top or bottom of the page.I researched this issue and thought I could fix it by turning off...
  7. Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse is sporadically auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse is sporadically auto scrolling: I have a new Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse that I am using on Windows 10.I'll be in Word or Chrome and the mouse will just go into auto scroll by itself, often taking me to the very top or bottom of the page.I researched this issue and thought I could fix it by turning off...
  8. Surface Arc Mouse does not scroll in Excel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Arc Mouse does not scroll in Excel: Hi hopefully someone can assist - my surface arc mouse does not scroll in excel. Scrolling works system wide, including other microsoft apps, just not excel. I have tried a different surface arc mouse and have the same issue. I do not have a different non surface arc...
  9. Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound

Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound: How do I turn off the sound on my Arc Mouse scroll wheel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-arc-mouse-scroll-wheel-sound/027d2bd0-a9d5-4347-9410-4768c11f4bea
  10. Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working

Microsoft arc mouse scroll not working: I have had this mouse for over 2 years and have been inconvenienced by the scroll not working periodically. I have to flatten the mouse then open and it starts working. I have tried on my surface and desktop. Work surface computer and MAC computers and same problem. This...