Windows 10: Arcades around the world....

Discus and support Arcades around the world.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ah yes, the good old days of hanging out at a video arcade..... Incredible arcades around the world : theCHIVE 873660 3103 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Borg 386, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Arcades around the world....

Borg 386, Nov 28, 2014

2. Windows 10 isn't authenticating after hard drive replacement

I spoke with Microsoft Tech support. The issue is that my license was for Windows 10 Home, but I had installed Windows 10 Pro. Now I just need to reinstall Windows 10 Home and everything should work.

around around goes the world, Nov 28, 2014
  3. Windows 10 isn't authenticating after hard drive replacement

I installed windows 10 buy downloading this tool on my other computer: Download Windows 10. I selected the settings for my broken computer (e.g. 64 bit), and then burned an installation DVD. When I installed Win 10,
    I didn't put in any product key.

around around goes the world, Nov 28, 2014
Thema:

Arcades around the world....

1. Arcades around the world.... - Similar Threads - Arcades around world

2. I no longer have pictures around the world as screen savers, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer have pictures around the world as screen savers, why?: My computer seems to have updated itself. Now i have a horrible bluewave image on my screen when I used to have lovely pictures from around the world. someone gave an answer and i tried to access the lock screen 'windows highlight' but that did not work. Can anyone else...
  3. I no longer have pictures around the world as screen savers, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I no longer have pictures around the world as screen savers, why?: My computer seems to have updated itself. Now i have a horrible bluewave image on my screen when I used to have lovely pictures from around the world. someone gave an answer and i tried to access the lock screen 'windows highlight' but that did not work. Can anyone else...
  4. Pictures from around the world

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pictures from around the world: I wasn't sure what sub-topic to put this under. Until this weekend, when I started my computer or it went to sleep, I would see a picture from somewhere around the world. Mouse click at the top, it would ask if I liked it or not. Mouse click in the middle, it would tell me...
  5. Windows 10 login on an arcade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 login on an arcade: I have an arcade that is running on Windows 10. I hid the windows logo on start up and also hid the user profile picture when logging in automatically. I have not been able to find a way to hide the spinning wheel and username though. It is very distracting when it pops up....
  6. Twitter down: Site stops working for users around the world

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter down: Site stops working for users around the world: Online news and social networking service Twitter is down in many parts of the world. According to reports from users on DownDetector, the latest major issue to Twitter website is not letting users access the platform. Users in the United States, Europe and Asia are unable...
  7. Data reveals 1.5 billion Windows-powered PCs are used around in the world

in Windows 10 News
    Data reveals 1.5 billion Windows-powered PCs are used around in the world: The advent of smartphones, handheld devices and tablets have changed the way we work but the Microsoft’s Windows is still powering billions of devices. Microsoft’s Windows remains the number one operating system for the PC users, according to reports. According to new data...
  8. Join educators from around the world for Hack the Classroom on June 27

in Windows 10 News
    Join educators from around the world for Hack the Classroom on June 27: On June 27 at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) conference, we will be bringing together educators from around the world to Hack the Classroom. [img] This year’s Hack the Classroom event will be streaming live from the floor at ISTE,...
  9. Celebrating Windows 10 Devices Around the World

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating Windows 10 Devices Around the World: Over the last few weeks, we’ve been celebrating new Windows 10 devices as they were unveiled around the world. It’s been an incredible journey – traveling 29,000 miles in less than two weeks from NYC to Barcelona to San Francisco to Taipei to Tokyo to Seoul and back to San...
  10. Surface Laptop and Surface Pro available today in markets around world

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Laptop and Surface Pro available today in markets around world: Today, Surface is celebrating the largest launch in its history with Surface Laptop and the new Surface Pro now available in 25 markets around the world, as well as expanded global availability for Surface Studio. [img] Today, we are excited to launch the new Surface...