Windows 10: Archive Apps feature in Windows 10; How to Enable or Disable Archive Apps?

Discus and support Archive Apps feature in Windows 10; How to Enable or Disable Archive Apps? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I am sure at one point you must have noticed that there are apps and games on your Windows PC which you have rarely used. However, these apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 2, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Archive Apps feature in Windows 10; How to Enable or Disable Archive Apps?

WinClub, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 2, 2021
  3. robaker Win User
    Mail app Archive feature no longer offered

UPDATE: Fixed as of 2016-07-21. Archive item has returned and is working again, possibly due to a recent update.

Hi

The Windows 10 Mail app has been giving me an Archive option that lets me quickly move important emails to a folder called Archive.

Today I notice it's no longer offering me the Archive option. The Mail app reports as version 17.6965.40901.0.

I tried using the Move option to move email to the Archive folder manually. This worked for one email, but the other remains in the Inbox, event though the app reports the mail was moved.

Has the Archive feature been removed from the Mail app, or is there something that might be blocking it from being offered to me? My mail is hosted by 1and1 (IMAP).

Regards

Rob

robaker, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Archive Apps feature in Windows 10; How to Enable or Disable Archive Apps?

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

I'm using the
    native Windows 10 Mail App
    to manage my mail, from a desktop PC.
    The e-mails I have previously archived are not visible in the Archived folder. Where can I find them?

• I'm using a Microsoft account with a @live.com ending, which is the
      same account I'm writing this question from.
    • The account is set and used in the Mail App, as well as in Windows 10.
    • Receiving, sending, and otherwise synchronizing emails works perfectly and flawlessly, as well as all other features in the
      Mail App.
    • Archived e-mails disappear after some time, and they are not visible in the
      Archived folder inside the Mail App anymore (from under Folders on the left panel).
    • I'd like to recover some archived e-mails
    I'm led to believe the archived e-mails are placed into a separate location after some time, which is not recoverable from
    inside the Mail App. Where can I find my archived e-mails, if it's possible at all? Thanks.

PS: These archived e-mails seem to be available using the online app, both at mail.live.com and
    outlook.com.
    Is this an intentional design decision?
    If so, that's understandable, although I'd wish to use only the
    Mail App if possible, as it is significantly more streamlined and magnitudes faster than the online version.

JohnWhiteTB, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

Archive Apps feature in Windows 10; How to Enable or Disable Archive Apps?

1. Archive Apps feature in Windows 10; How to Enable or Disable Archive Apps? - Similar Threads - Archive Apps feature

2. Enable Windows Defender archive scanning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable Windows Defender archive scanning: When a user runs in PowerShell with Admin the following:Set-MPPreference -DisableArchiveScanning 0How does one verify it worked?? As user does not receive any sort of message..Can you look at log files after a scan is complete to see? For eg, if you see *zip files listed, you...
  3. First look at new iPhone-like Archive Apps feature of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    First look at new iPhone-like Archive Apps feature of Windows 10: On Windows 10, if you’re bumping up against your computer’s storage limit, you can use built-in features or tools to reclaim a couple of gigabytes worth of storage space. You can also automate the process by heading to Storage Settings and toggling on Storage Sense, which is...
  4. First look at new Archive Apps feature of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    First look at new Archive Apps feature of Windows 10: Eagle-eyed Windows 10 users who have taken a look at the latest Windows 10 Insider build already may have spotted a new feature under Apps in the Settings application. A new "Archive Apps" option is displayed there. It is enabled by default, at least in this first Insider...
  5. Enable Archive

in Browsers and Email
    Enable Archive: Windows 10 home;Version 1909.I have two email addresses but only one has the archive selection, meaning that if I get an email in the one with no archive,I have to forward it to the other to be able to archive.Is there any way to enable archive in the other one? 156709
  6. Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10: Hi I am able to archive emails in Microsoft Mail app. But not able to see Archive folder. Not sure where my emails are being archieved. How tomlocate my Archive folder. Please see below snapshot with Archive Folder. [ATTACH]...
  7. Change mail app archive location

in Browsers and Email
    Change mail app archive location: I've searched until my fingers are raw... *Sick In the Windows 10 mail app, I want to change the location where the "Archive" button sends the mail to. Currently the default location is the "All Mail" folder, I'd like to change that. Can anyone tell me how to go about that?...
  8. archive

in Browsers and Email
    archive: *cry Please help an old man, i have G-MAIL how do i put my mail to archive, i have been dragging and drop to put in my folders but when i go to them the folder is there but nothing inside , i was told the best thing is archive them , I have an archive icon on my hotmail mail...
  9. Where is "Archive" in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Where is "Archive" in Mail app: Hi all, Just started to use the "Mail" app on a new work PC I built with W-10 Pro. Eval. copy Build 14316.rs1 release 160402-2217 I have 5 accounts set up on it and sort of like it. The only confusing thing I found, and haven't found an answer, is what happens to messages...
  10. Enable or Disable Scan Archive Files by Windows Defender in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Scan Archive Files by Windows Defender in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Scan Archive Files by Windows Defender in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows Defender helps protect your PC against malware (malicious software) like viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software. Malware can infect your PC without...