Windows 10: Archive of Bing lock screen images?

Discus and support Archive of Bing lock screen images? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, would anyone know where I can find an archive of Bing lock screen images? Recent lock screen images are stored locally at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pawacker, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Archive of Bing lock screen images?

Hello, would anyone know where I can find an archive of Bing lock screen images?

Recent lock screen images are stored locally at %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets (the files' extensions needs to be changed to jpg to view images) .

However, if I missed saving a lock screen image I liked from that directory, is there an online archive of lock screen images someone can point me to? Would greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks lots!

submitted by /u/pawacker
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pawacker, Oct 18, 2020
  2. MizMegan Win User

Daily Bing image as lock screen wallpaper?

Could it be possible in the future to set the lock screen wall paper to the daily bing image, so it would change every day with the image? That would be awesome! : )Daily B

MizMegan, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Bing Lock Screen Not Updating in WP8.1

Hi,

I'm using WP8.1 on Lumia 730. I use bing as my lock screen and it was updating daily until a couple of days ago. Since then, the lock screen stops updating.

What I have tried:

• Changing lock screen to picture, restart, and changing it back to bing. It showed gray curtain which I believe is the default 730 lock screen, and not updating in the next day.
    • Changing lock screen to instagram, restart, and changing it back to bing. It showed picture of stars which I believe is the default bing lock screen and still not updating.
    • Restore my phone to factory default (ouch) and set lock screen to bing. Result is the same with no.2 and not updating.
    • Soft reset using vol down + power, set date time to manual, force sync my microsoft account. Result is the same with no.2 and not updating.
    What I'm trying to avoid:

• Tricking it to update manually every day. Because I believe it doesn't mean to work that way.
    • Bing updating only if I'm connecting to my home wifi. Because I believe it doesn't take a fiber optic internet just to download 1280x720 image.
    Annoyingly, I also have an old Lumia 800 which running WP7.8 with bing lock screen updating ok. This is actually why I first noticed that my wp8.1 lock screen not updating.

normanlubis, Oct 18, 2020
  4. FdosS Win User

Archive of Bing lock screen images?

Bing image does not update on the lock screen

The Bing image of the day wallpaper on the lock screen does not update automatically, is the 3rd day already.

I have already tried resetting the system and use "search" in order to update the bing image on the app but the situation maintains.

The image only updates if I go to the lock screen definitions and change the option to "image" and then again to "bing".

Samsung

Omnia W (GT-I8350)

SO 7.10.8858.136

Zune 4.8.1345

Windows 8

P.S.: Today, february 4th, I noticed a change in my situation. Now the image is with 1 day delay

FdosS, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Archive of Bing lock screen images?

1. Archive of Bing lock screen images? - Similar Threads - Archive Bing lock

2. Lock Screen Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Image: Hello. I have a silly question. On my new laptop, when powering on, or when the screen locked, I saw a nice landscape background. After one of the last Windows 11 updates, I now see a blue swirl background image. I tried to find where I could change the settings to resume the...
  3. Lock Screen Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Image: Hello. I have a silly question. On my new laptop, when powering on, or when the screen locked, I saw a nice landscape background. After one of the last Windows 11 updates, I now see a blue swirl background image. I tried to find where I could change the settings to resume the...
  4. Lock Screen and Bing Wallpapers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen and Bing Wallpapers: Hey There,Simple question. I just want to ask that why there is no wallpaper in bing or Spotlight Lockscreen of Beauty of Pakistan? I see every single picture that shows in my spotlight and I admire it. But I realized that there are pictures from almost every country but no...
  5. Bing images on Screen

Bing images on Screen: How do I disable images on my sleep screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-images-on-screen/ffcabc15-a8ea-4fb9-8708-afcc66cd9abd
  6. lock screen images

lock screen images: How can I know the location of the images on the lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-images/bcfcb866-1912-4b76-8752-3c7ad9d874e6
  7. lock screen image

lock screen image: I can not change my lock screen image. it says, some of these settings are hidden or controlled by your organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-image/07ce1f84-20f7-4187-a962-1fbf629e311c
  8. Lock screen image

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen image: Hi there I'm looking for information on a lock screen image, I was unable to take a print screen of it or photo of it but it's a derelict/ruin of a small building and it looks to be in a desert at night time, it is lit up with purple lights and the sky is a mix of purple and...
  9. Lock screen image

Lock screen image: Im trying to set a personal photo as my lock screen, windows 10, lenovo 730, but it is expanding to fit the whole screen, making it a pointless picture. Is it possible to just set the photo sized as it is with a black background, so it isnt wide screen?...
  10. Lock screen image

Lock screen image: Hi again My HP notebook running the AU update... and so fr running well *Smile On occasions when I use the sleep mode and then open the lid to wake it I get a black screen with the clock/date on and a few icon, i.e wireless etc, nut missing the background image, when I...