Windows 10: archive

Discus and support archive in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; *cry Please help an old man, i have G-MAIL how do i put my mail to archive, i have been dragging and drop to put in my folders but when i go to them... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by keithy333, Jul 10, 2018.

1. keithy333 Win User

archive

*cry Please help an old man, i have G-MAIL how do i put my mail to archive, i have been dragging and drop to put in my folders but when i go to them the folder is there but nothing inside , i was told the best thing is archive them , I have an archive icon on my hotmail mail but cannot see it on g-mail , any help please

:)

keithy333, Jul 10, 2018
  2. WillyConq Win User

No archive ability.

I tried all suggestions to no avail, then gave up and switched to Mailbird, which works brilliantly.

WillyConq, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 10, 2018
  4. archive

No archive ability.

Hi Willy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that Archive feature is available in Mail app.

Method 1: Sign out and Sign in from Mail app and check if it helps.

Method 2: I suggest you to run Built In troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the Taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

archive

1. archive - Similar Threads - archive

2. 0x80004005 error when unzipping password protected archive in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80004005 error when unzipping password protected archive in windows 10: I am trying to open a password protected zip archive that I downloaded through a secure connection. I trust the source of this file, however, Windows 10 will not allow me to unzip this file....
  3. 0x80004005 error when unzipping password protected archive in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80004005 error when unzipping password protected archive in windows 10: I am trying to open a password protected zip archive that I downloaded through a secure connection. I trust the source of this file, however, Windows 10 will not allow me to unzip this file....
  4. why won't video play from internet archive site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't video play from internet archive site: vodeo no longer available in ms edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-video-play-from-internet-archive-site/9edf29b9-b549-44c6-8a43-742bf53b168a
  5. why won't video play from internet archive site

why won't video play from internet archive site: vodeo no longer available in ms edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-video-play-from-internet-archive-site/9edf29b9-b549-44c6-8a43-742bf53b168a
  6. why won't video play from internet archive site

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread: All - I just had about 40 emails that I had previously archived or deleted in my invoice or at least read just re-appear in my inbox as unread.2 weeks ago there was an incident on the Microsoft when every emails coming to abc.com was going in quarantine. now again seems like...
  8. Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread

Large Email Release- Archived and Deleted emails released in my Inbox as Unread: All - I just had about 40 emails that I had previously archived or deleted in my invoice or at least read just re-appear in my inbox as unread.2 weeks ago there was an incident on the Microsoft when every emails coming to abc.com was going in quarantine. now again seems like...
  9. How to change the default archive icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the default archive icon: The default icon for .rar .zip etc. archives is atrocious. I can barely tell the icon is different than just a stock folder. I was hoping to skip winrar on the new rig just to reduce clutter since most of the software is already there but the icons are unusable. Is there a...
  10. How to change the default archive icon

How to change the default archive icon: The default icon for .rar .zip etc. archives is atrocious. I can barely tell the icon is different than just a stock folder. I was hoping to skip winrar on the new rig just to reduce clutter since most of the software is already there but the icons are unusable. Is there a...