Windows 10: Archivo winmm.dll o winmmbase.dll dañados?

Discus and support Archivo winmm.dll o winmmbase.dll dañados? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hasta ayer el ordenador funcionaba correctamente, de ayer a hoy no instale nada ni cambié nada. Pero hoy no me permite ejecutar juegos de las tiendas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by japlorilita, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Archivo winmm.dll o winmmbase.dll dañados?

Hasta ayer el ordenador funcionaba correctamente, de ayer a hoy no instale nada ni cambié nada. Pero hoy no me permite ejecutar juegos de las tiendas Ubisoft ni Steam, solamente la aplicación de Steam me dice que reinstale el programa winmm.dll o winmm.dll. Cuando intento reemplazar el archivo en la carpeta que me indica windows / system 32, no me lo permite. Adjunto captura de pantalla. Mi sistema operativo es windows 10 Archivo winmm.dll o winmmbase.dll dañados? d7170010-9462-4aeb-a229-0e0b0c8b090c?upload=true.png

:)

japlorilita, Mar 4, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Logilda DLL and NVSPCAP64 DLL errors

See the following:

Fix: nvspcap64.dll missing or not found errors on startup - Appuals.com

https://appuals.com/fix-nvspcap64-dll-missing-o...

Logilda.DLL refers to the Logitech Download Assistant.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Look through the list and uninstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 4, 2020
  4. b1rd Win User

Archivo winmm.dll o winmmbase.dll dañados?

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Archivo winmm.dll o winmmbase.dll dañados? [​IMG]

b1rd, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Archivo winmm.dll o winmmbase.dll dañados?

1. Archivo winmm.dll o winmmbase.dll dañados? - Similar Threads - Archivo winmm dll

2. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  3. AYUDA URGENTE!!!!!!!!! ARCHIVOS DAÑADOS O DESAPARECIDOS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AYUDA URGENTE!!!!!!!!! ARCHIVOS DAÑADOS O DESAPARECIDOS: No es la primera vez que me pasa y no hay manera de ponerme en contacto con Microsoft. Todos los archivos que he creado en el periodo de Navidad en otro PC y guardado en el almacenamiento externo de siempre no me abren en el otro PC, o están dañados o no existen. AYUDA...
  4. AYUDA URGENTE!!!!!!!!! ARCHIVOS DAÑADOS O DESAPARECIDOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AYUDA URGENTE!!!!!!!!! ARCHIVOS DAÑADOS O DESAPARECIDOS: No es la primera vez que me pasa y no hay manera de ponerme en contacto con Microsoft. Todos los archivos que he creado en el periodo de Navidad en otro PC y guardado en el almacenamiento externo de siempre no me abren en el otro PC, o están dañados o no existen. AYUDA...
  5. AYUDA URGENTE!!!!!!!!! ARCHIVOS DAÑADOS O DESAPARECIDOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll: Hello, When trying to install Adobe's software the program completes and then says that the installer cant find VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll I followed other instructions to reinstall the latest C++ software to fix this issue, however my installer wont work and says...
  7. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  8. archivos dañados

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    archivos dañados: [ATTACH]este ultimo mes he tenido problemas con el computador como: búsqueda de windows no funciona, administrador de tareas deja de funcionar, microsoft word deja de funcionar y la función con click derecho en el escritorio no responde, microsoft edge deja de funcionar,...
  9. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  10. VCRUNTIME140.DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.DLL: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ADOBE OR OUTLOOK AM TOLD VCRUNTIME140.DLL MISSING REINSTALLING MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/5f580c05-a1cd-4f0a-b9bf-7e173299c383