Windows 10: Arctis 9x headset will not pair with xbox wireless adapter for windows 10

Discus and support Arctis 9x headset will not pair with xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have been scouring the internet for a solution to no end. I have an xbox wireless adapter for my PC so i can use my xbox one controller with the pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kiisuno, Dec 26, 2020.

1. kiisuno Win User

Arctis 9x headset will not pair with xbox wireless adapter for windows 10

i have been scouring the internet for a solution to no end. I have an xbox wireless adapter for my PC so i can use my xbox one controller with the pc and that works just fine but when i try to connect the arctis 9x to the reciever which the manufacturer affirmed that is how you connect it to the pc it refuses to connect. i have done everything from hard resetting the headset to holding both sync buttons for 15+ seconds each to no avail. there does not seem to be any solution to this issue. wondering if anyone else has found a solution that has confirmation of it working and not just googling something then posting.

:)

kiisuno, Dec 26, 2020
  2. CarloTai Win User

Can i use TWO Xbox Wireless Adapters for Windows 10 (latest version) - One for my Arctis 9x & One for my Elite 2 Controller on my Windows 10 PC both at same time ?

Can i use TWO Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 - One for my Arctis 9x & One for my Elite 2 Controller on my Windows 10 PC ?

Hi All

I recently was a gifted a gaming PC with Windows 10 which all works fine.

I was also given a latest gen Wireless Adapter and connected my Arctis 9x headset to it and sound works.

I wanted to
    also wirelessly connect my Elite 2 Controller
    at the same time so bought a Second Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, also latest version, however when i plug that in the sound cuts out on my headset even before sync it to my controller !!

Is there a method for bith Headset and Controller to b connected and work at same time ?

Many thanks

CarloTai, Dec 26, 2020
  3. My headset won't show up while using the Xbox Win10 wireless adapter

I have the Steelseries 9x and i use the Xbox Windows wireless adapter but when I connect the two it won'tshow up in my audio devices.

I reinstalled the drivers from the adapter and the headset but it won't work, plz help.

Max van den Ende, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Arctis 9x headset will not pair with xbox wireless adapter for windows 10

XBox One Adapters Stopped Working after Windows Update

My XBox One Wireless Adapter stopped working immediately after updating to the latest version of Windows.

We've tried a different adapter, multiple USB ports, and tried both adapters on a different machine with the recent update and they didn't update on the other machine either.

The drivers are missing in the device manager on both PCs so I can't try to auto update. Would appreciate any assistance with this as I use an Arctis 9X headset and an XBox Wireless controller on PC and I'm basically dead in the water when this one device
    doesn't work.

ETA: System Restore Point and rolling back the update has failed on both machines. Arctis 9x headset will not pair with xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 :(

Thanks.

GnomishNinja, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Arctis 9x headset will not pair with xbox wireless adapter for windows 10

1. Arctis 9x headset will not pair with xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Arctis headset pair

2. Steelseries Arctis 9x headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steelseries Arctis 9x headset: I have started using the Arctis 9x on my computer and I have noticed that every time that I play Fortnite and load into a game the audio sounds quiet. It doesn’t help to turn the volume up on the headset or on the pc. So I was wondering how to fix this?...
  3. Steelseries Arctis 9x headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steelseries Arctis 9x headset: I have started using the Arctis 9x on my computer and I have noticed that every time that I play Fortnite and load into a game the audio sounds quiet. It doesn’t help to turn the volume up on the headset or on the pc. So I was wondering how to fix this?...
  4. SteelSeries Arctis 9X Headset crashes when connected to Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SteelSeries Arctis 9X Headset crashes when connected to Laptop: I've had the headset for about a month now, and have loved them ever since until now. I've been using them to connect to my laptop via bluetooth for Discord calls and streams. Used them this way for weeks until yesterday. Now whenever they connect to my laptop, they crash and...
  5. SteelSeries Arctis 9X Headset crashes when connected to Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SteelSeries Arctis 9X Headset crashes when connected to Laptop: I've had the headset for about a month now, and have loved them ever since until now. I've been using them to connect to my laptop via bluetooth for Discord calls and streams. Used them this way for weeks until yesterday. Now whenever they connect to my laptop, they crash and...
  6. Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10: I recently purchased an Arctis 9x and tried pairing to my Windows 10 desktop computer with the Xbox Wireless Adapter. It was able to pair successfully, but when playing any audio it would stutter every 10-15 seconds. Any suggestions on what to do next? Below are all the...
  7. Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10: I recently purchased an Arctis 9x and tried pairing to my Windows 10 desktop computer with the Xbox Wireless Adapter. It was able to pair successfully, but when playing any audio it would stutter every 10-15 seconds. Any suggestions on what to do next? Below are all the...
  8. Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Connecting my Steelseries Arctis 9x Wireless headset to my Alienware PC Via Xbox Wireless...

Connecting my Steelseries Arctis 9x Wireless headset to my Alienware PC Via Xbox Wireless...: So I have tried many things like unpairing the headset from bluetooth because I had it connected to my monitor that way. I have also tried restarting my pc and then trying to pair it. The headset has two ways that you can pair it; Pair it to your xbox and pairing it Via...
  10. Can i use TWO Xbox Wireless Adapters for Windows 10 latest version - One for my Arctis 9x...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use TWO Xbox Wireless Adapters for Windows 10 latest version - One for my Arctis 9x...: Can i use TWO Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 - One for my Arctis 9x & One for my Elite 2 Controller on my Windows 10 PC ? Hi All I recently was a gifted a gaming PC with Windows 10 which all works fine. I was also given a latest gen Wireless Adapter and connected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. steelseries arctis 9x windows 10 adapteur

2. steelseries arctis 9x wont connect to pc