Windows 10: Arduino has quit on both laptop and desktop any help?? Billy

Discus and support Arduino has quit on both laptop and desktop any help?? Billy in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any help. I also downloaded from Microsoft store and same problem. The Arduino start comes on and says setting up, then disappears. Billy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BillByGolly, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Arduino has quit on both laptop and desktop any help?? Billy

Any help. I also downloaded from Microsoft store and same problem.

The Arduino start comes on and says setting up, then disappears.

Billy

:)

BillByGolly, Jun 10, 2020

2. arduino uno Drivers conflict in Windows 10

Hi Clifford,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur due to some of the driver conflict.

I suggest you to uninstall the driver from device manager, download the latest USB driver for Arduino Uno form the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the USB driver for Arduino Uno.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Device Manager.

2) Expand the USB controller.

3) Right click on the Arduino Uno driver and select
    Uninstall.

Step 2: Download the USB driver for Arduino Uno form the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Arduino - Windows

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jun 10, 2020
  4. jdz7t8 Win User

Arduino has quit on both laptop and desktop any help?? Billy

Buying a new laptop or desktop for gaming [help]

I want to buy either a new laptop or a new desktop for gaming. I want to run games smoothly and maybe even use it for some ps2 emulation. Could someone suggest either a laptop or desktop? I heard Alienware is expensive and over-rated. I was also told Sager laptops are good for gaming. I have about $1000-$1500 to spend on a new machine. Initially I was going to get a laptop but it seems like I would be able to get a more powerful desktop for the same price or less. Please advise. Please suggest a model/brand [desktop/laptop] that I could purchase because I don't think I know enough about computers to build one from scratch.

jdz7t8, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Arduino has quit on both laptop and desktop any help?? Billy

1. Arduino has quit on both laptop and desktop any help?? Billy - Similar Threads - Arduino has quit

2. Laptop has to force quit after sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop has to force quit after sleep mode.: When I put my laptop in sleep mode, I have to force quit it to turn it back on.This happened after the latest Windows 11 update. I don't want to uninstall the update, I simple want this bug gone.I was informed this was a common bug that was going to be fixed weeks ago. Please...
  3. Laptop has to force quit after sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop has to force quit after sleep mode.: When I put my laptop in sleep mode, I have to force quit it to turn it back on.This happened after the latest Windows 11 update. I don't want to uninstall the update, I simple want this bug gone.I was informed this was a common bug that was going to be fixed weeks ago. Please...
  4. Arduino Device issues

Arduino Device issues: Hello,My Arduino is recognized in Device Manager and I can even upload code to it. However, it is not visible under "My Computer" so for certain functions that require me to drag and drop into the microcontroller I am unable to....
  5. Camera has Quit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera has Quit: The camera on my Lenovo laptop has up and quit. I thought maybe it worked off an on off button like the mic but I cannot find any such thing. This is only 6 months old so I am at a loss. It worked fine until two weeks ago....
  6. Camera has Quit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera has Quit: The camera on my Lenovo laptop has up and quit. I thought maybe it worked off an on off button like the mic but I cannot find any such thing. This is only 6 months old so I am at a loss. It worked fine until two weeks ago....
  7. Camera has Quit

8. Screen saver Has quit working, Please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver Has quit working, Please help: On my computer which is HP (Windows 10) Version 2004 (OS19041.329) has all of a sudden quit showing my Pictures in my screen saver?I have always for years put beautiful pictures in my Picture folder and used that as my screen saver instead of the bubbles, ribbons, ..etc.. But...
  9. Screen saver Has quit working, Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen saver Has quit working, Please help: On my computer which is HP (Windows 10) Version 2004 (OS19041.329) has all of a sudden quit showing my Pictures in my screen saver?I have always for years put beautiful pictures in my Picture folder and used that as my screen saver instead of the bubbles, ribbons, ..etc.. But...
  10. WLM has quit Working

in Browsers and Email
    WLM has quit Working: WLM has quit working - HELP! I have tried repairing but there was no change. If I reinstall will I lose all my emails and calendar information? Probably? Please help. 34063