Windows 10: Are all my Favorites from MS Edge?

Discus and support Are all my Favorites from MS Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Are all my Favorites from MS Edge saved in a cloud? I'm opening up my User folder and Favorites and my favorites are not listed. 25704 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by seek, Oct 8, 2015.

1. seek Win User

Are all my Favorites from MS Edge?

Are all my Favorites from MS Edge saved in a cloud? I'm opening up my User folder and Favorites and my favorites are not listed.

:)

seek, Oct 8, 2015
  2. JimM3880 Win User

Windows Phone 8.1 Internet Explorer Favorites Folders

I reset my phone, deleted all favorites in MS Edge, removed all cloud storage and two days later after signing in to MS to download from the store, all my old IE favorites appeared back on my phone. Is there no way out?

Thanks to anyone that can help short of my hammer.

JimM3880, Oct 8, 2015
  3. All favourites gone since Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3150513)

Let's try a different approach.

Install firefox, run it, and import all favorites from MS Edge. if all favorites was imported to Firefox, import it back to MS edge. if not, I suggest you chat MS support.

Rasheed Mandeep, Oct 8, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello seek, *Smile

Microsoft Edge stores its favorites in a different location below than your "C:\Users\(username)\Favorites" folder location that Internet Explorer uses.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html

Code: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\Favorites[/quote]

Brink, Oct 8, 2015
  5. seek Win User
    Thanks for the info Brink!

seek, Oct 8, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Are all my Favorites from MS Edge? - Similar Threads - Are Favorites Edge

2. Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left: I'd like to move my favorites list from right to left on MS Edge. I've read many instructions but none work, is this possible? if so, please provide step by step details. Thank you....
  3. edge update . I lost all my favorites from IE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    edge update . I lost all my favorites from IE: When I logged on today my system updated to edge and I lost ALL my favorites on IE , I never used edge or Bing. I used google as my search engine and I fumbled around trying to import my favorites. Instead it imported some very old favorite bar which is of no use . I...
  4. Copying favorites from Firefox to MS Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Copying favorites from Firefox to MS Edge: Have just this last week upgraded/updated to W10 from the MS site itself. (Version 1909) (yep, the free offer from them is still there, you just got to know how to download it!). I'm messing around at the moment with this "new" Microsoft Edge. By the way, l can still access...
  5. Delete All Favorite from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete All Favorite from Microsoft Edge: I been trying to delete all the favorites out of microsoft edge at one time. This does not seem possible. Seems like a good browser but I am tired of messing with the favorites. I would think that all the technology you guys you could make this a simple task. I don't...
  6. Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge: I recently upgraded to Win 10 64 and have decided that I am going to use Edge as my default browser. I have followed the directions on 2 websites now that tell how to transfer favorites from Firefox to Edge and seem to have hit a little snag. I am trying to transfer my...
  7. Ms Edge viewing favorites folders.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms Edge viewing favorites folders.: Here is what I am wondering, in google you can click on a favorites folder and see list of links, then you can slide your mouse over other folders, and see your links. But in Ms Edge you can't do that, you have to click on the page to close folder, then click on another...
  8. MS Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Favorites: With the Internet Explorer I have my favorites organized into folders. When I import them into the Edge and look at the favorites I see a whole bunch of folders with 0 items in them and I don't know why. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing? 30187
  9. Delete all favorites from Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all favorites from Edge?: I did a big cleanup of all my Favorites in IE11, then deleted all my Favorites/Bookmarks in Chrome and Firefox and re-imported them from IE11 to make sure everything is up-to-date, at least on my primary Windows machine. I'd like to do the same in Edge but I can't find an...
  10. How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser: So I decided to give Edge another try, and seeing that I am still unable to directly import my favorites from Firefox I went around it by exporting them to a HTML file, importing them into IE and then into Edge. Well only half of them ended up appearing in edge and I now...