Windows 10: Are all personal accounts such as email, social media, etc. that I created with pirated...

Discus and support Are all personal accounts such as email, social media, etc. that I created with pirated... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Now I don't use pirated Windows. But the problem is, I feel guilty for using pirated Windows & am afraid that all free accounts such as gmail, social... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ghina Alya, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Are all personal accounts such as email, social media, etc. that I created with pirated...

Now I don't use pirated Windows. But the problem is, I feel guilty for using pirated Windows & am afraid that all free accounts such as gmail, social media that I created before will become illegal if I use them. I've been using Gmail & social media for too long. It's hard for me to delete all the free accounts I created with pirated Windows. In my country, during a raid on companies using pirated software, PCs were confiscated. But I never found the news that all the company data & accounts were also confiscated by Microsoft. It can even be a peaceful way to buy the original Windows & PC returned. So, are all the accounts I created with pirated Windows legal or illegal? Please explain so I don't hesitate & feel guilty again. Thank you very much.

:)

Ghina Alya, Feb 7, 2021

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 7, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Are all personal accounts such as email, social media, etc. that I created with pirated...

Multiple email accounts on Lumia 800

Personally I have three email acounts on my Lumia, just pin them to the homescreen and send from the one that recieves the mail, if Iwant to share a picture for example I get a list of all my social media sites and all my email accounts to send it with ?

carman58---01, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Are all personal accounts such as email, social media, etc. that I created with pirated...

1. Are all personal accounts such as email, social media, etc. that I created with pirated... - Similar Threads - Are personal accounts

2. Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...: I was trying to create a new separate personal email account when I used my own personal email to create it and I need my old account back i just created it and I don't know how to solve the issue....
  3. Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...: I was trying to create a new separate personal email account when I used my own personal email to create it and I need my old account back i just created it and I don't know how to solve the issue....
  4. Hello I was trying to create another personal email but i accidently used my personal email...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Possible PC infection and on social media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible PC infection and on social media: Dear Team,I have always updated updates for my computer and am very satisfied with my PC. I have got the latest update on my computer and even BIOS updated. For the past few weeks, I am having a hard time recovering my PC. My PC default apps are missing and I have tried...
  6. Possible PC infection and on social media

Possible PC infection and on social media: Dear Team,I have always updated updates for my computer and am very satisfied with my PC. I have got the latest update on my computer and even BIOS updated. For the past few weeks, I am having a hard time recovering my PC. My PC default apps are missing and I have tried...
  7. Telegram Desktop Social Media

Telegram Desktop Social Media: I have download Telegram Desktop to my pc, phone, tablet and soon, my laptop. This social media guarantees total privacy unlike FB and whatsapp. It takes a little getting used to but I already have one group (military) up and running. Having been banned on FB for three times...
  8. B/W on Social Media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    B/W on Social Media: Hi, The videos on FB and Twitter and other websites are in B/W. However, they play in color on YouTube.... My computer is updated. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions? My computer is now about 4 years old...is it dying? Thx!...
  9. Everything reset, even social media?

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything reset, even social media?: Hello, A few hours ago I left my computer to go for tea and when I got back I realized that my icons on my desktop had seemed to have deleted themselves and my wallpaper had reset. A quick look through my files and settings revealed that my WHOLE computer had been reset to...
  10. Video & Social Media

in Windows 10 Support
    Video & Social Media: I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface Thanks 13999