Windows 10: Are all these ms vis c++ necessary

Discus and support Are all these ms vis c++ necessary in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Are these different iterations or just updated and taking up space? Can they be deleted? [img] win 10 pro ver1909 bld 18363.1016 (isn't this info in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DriftyDonn, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Are all these ms vis c++ necessary

Are these different iterations or just updated and taking up space? Can they be deleted?

Are all these ms vis c++ necessary [​IMG]

win 10 pro ver1909 bld 18363.1016
    (isn't this info in my profile?)
    Thanks!

:)

DriftyDonn, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Error 404 Win User

Downloaded MS Visual C++, need help/pointers

I think I'll try out a much simpler compiler, Visual Studio C++ 2008 is a little overwhelming for me atm. I'll learn the C++ language first, then see how I can make use of MS Studio.
    Anyone got any suggestions?

Error 404, Oct 1, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Are all these ms vis c++ necessary :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Are all these ms vis c++ necessary

mutant entry in Start: ms-resource:AppName/Text

Hi Watson,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

We would suggest you to follow the below step and let us know if that helps you.

Check for the mutant file "ms-resource:AppName/Text".
    and delete it from the below location.

• C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
    • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Are all these ms vis c++ necessary

1. Are all these ms vis c++ necessary - Similar Threads - Are vis c++

2. Are all these ms vis c++ necessary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are all these ms vis c++ necessary: Are these different iterations or just updated and taking up space? Can they be deleted? [img] win 10 pro ver1909 bld 18363.1016 (isn't this info in my profile?) Thanks! 165613
  3. MS Family is a P... of C...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Family is a P... of C...: Well sorry for this passive agressive title, but this soft just does not work... It gets in the way all the time To be more precise, when you want to allow more times, it just does not work. I had issue also with logging in as a parent on the computer. It tells me I must...
  4. are they necessary

are they necessary: After my upgrade to Win 10 (over Win 7) I have a lot of Microsoft Visual C++ files, some x86 some x64 going back as far as 2011. I also have some Visual Studios redistributables most x64 but one x86) going back to 2012. Are all these iterations necessary? Can i delete some?...
  5. MS OneDrive Program necessary to run Win10? De-installation?

MS OneDrive Program necessary to run Win10? De-installation?: As far as I can see MS OneDrive is (oftentimes) pre-installed on Win10 systems. Can I uninstall this "Feature"/Program without affecting Win10? When I setup my Win10 computer I did NOT specify a MS account. I use just local accounts. Peter 136918
  6. Is 1803 necessary?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is 1803 necessary?: Is it necessary to install 1803 prior to installing 1809? My PC won't install 1803 (it has 1709 installed) and I thought that I'd just download the ISO for 1809 and install that, skipping 1803. If that possible?...
  7. Is encrypting all my drives with Bitlocker necessary?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is encrypting all my drives with Bitlocker necessary?: Is encrypting each and every one of my drives with BitLocker necessary? I highly doubt my PC will ever be swapped or anything. I wonder how many people even use the feature. 62756
  8. Changing Primary MS A/C

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing Primary MS A/C: I have a Microsoft Outlook.com account that arose out of a confusing Answer Desk chat - I ended up creating the account to solve an apparent problem. The result is that this account (call it AccGash), which is additional to the Outlook account that I already had (call it...
  9. Are these services necessary?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are these services necessary?: After the anniversary update I notice these services and was wondering if I really needed them, some are running. You can't disabled them through services and properties. UserDataSvc_43ced UnistoreSvc_43ced WpnUserService_43ced PimIndexMaintenanceSvc_43ced 62956
  10. Is it necessary to delete all partitions to recover Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it necessary to delete all partitions to recover Windows 10?: So I just got my new Acer laptop back from the service center. I installed Bluestacks yesterday, rebooted, and Windows refused to boot. So I took it to the service center. The guy at the counter said he'll have to reinstall Windows and my files will be deleted. I...