Windows 10: Are all these ms vis c++ necessary

Discus and support Are all these ms vis c++ necessary in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Are these different iterations or just updated and taking up space? Can they be deleted? [img] win 10 pro ver1909 bld 18363.1016 (isn't this info in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DriftyDonn, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Are all these ms vis c++ necessary

Are these different iterations or just updated and taking up space? Can they be deleted?

Are all these ms vis c++ necessary [​IMG]

win 10 pro ver1909 bld 18363.1016
    (isn't this info in my profile?)
    Thanks!

:)

DriftyDonn, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Error 404 Win User

Downloaded MS Visual C++, need help/pointers

I think I'll try out a much simpler compiler, Visual Studio C++ 2008 is a little overwhelming for me atm. I'll learn the C++ language first, then see how I can make use of MS Studio.
    Anyone got any suggestions?

Error 404, Oct 1, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Are all these ms vis c++ necessary :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Are all these ms vis c++ necessary

mutant entry in Start: ms-resource:AppName/Text

Hi Watson,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

We would suggest you to follow the below step and let us know if that helps you.

Check for the mutant file "ms-resource:AppName/Text".
    and delete it from the below location.

• C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
    • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Are all these ms vis c++ necessary

1. Are all these ms vis c++ necessary - Similar Threads - Are vis c++

2. Issue with monitor vis usb-c after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with monitor vis usb-c after windows update: Hi,I no longer receive signal in the monitor via usb-c after I've just updated windows with 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853. Can you please help?...
  3. Issue with monitor vis usb-c after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with monitor vis usb-c after windows update: Hi,I no longer receive signal in the monitor via usb-c after I've just updated windows with 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853. Can you please help?...
  4. Are all these really necessary on my system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are all these really necessary on my system?: How many Microsoft Visua C++ Redistributables are necessary? I have SIXTEEN of them installed on my machine. C'mon man. You know the thing.I have both 32 and 64 bit versions of20052008 - multiple version201020122013 - multiple version s2015-2022...
  5. Are all these really necessary on my system?

Are all these really necessary on my system?: How many Microsoft Visua C++ Redistributables are necessary? I have SIXTEEN of them installed on my machine. C'mon man. You know the thing.I have both 32 and 64 bit versions of20052008 - multiple version201020122013 - multiple version s2015-2022...
  6. Are all these really necessary on my system?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Transfer riles from Win10 to Android Phone vis USB C cable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfer riles from Win10 to Android Phone vis USB C cable: I have a Galaxy S20 and a Windows 10 desktop computer, and I have a file folder I'd like to transfer from my computer to my phone. My computer has a USB C port, so I connected the two devices with the cable that came with my phone. My phone lets me know that it's charging,...
  8. Are all these ms vis c++ necessary

Are all these ms vis c++ necessary: Are these different iterations or just updated and taking up space? Can they be deleted? [img] win 10 pro ver1909 bld 18363.1016 (isn't this info in my profile?) Thanks! 165613
  9. are they necessary

are they necessary: After my upgrade to Win 10 (over Win 7) I have a lot of Microsoft Visual C++ files, some x86 some x64 going back as far as 2011. I also have some Visual Studios redistributables most x64 but one x86) going back to 2012. Are all these iterations necessary? Can i delete some?...
  10. Is encrypting all my drives with Bitlocker necessary?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is encrypting all my drives with Bitlocker necessary?: Is encrypting each and every one of my drives with BitLocker necessary? I highly doubt my PC will ever be swapped or anything. I wonder how many people even use the feature. 62756