Windows 10: Are ARM-Based Processors able to run a 64bit app?

Discus and support Are ARM-Based Processors able to run a 64bit app? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So basically, my pc has an ARM processor and i want to know if ARM processors can handle 64bit apps. I am asking this question because whenever i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KingSkewer, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Are ARM-Based Processors able to run a 64bit app?

So basically, my pc has an ARM processor and i want to know if ARM processors can handle 64bit apps. I am asking this question because whenever i try to download a 64bit app It says this application needs a 64 bit system.

:)

KingSkewer, Feb 3, 2020

2. Copier for ARM Processor

Can someone recommend the correct driver for a copier? The driver must work with a ARM Processor that comes with a Surface Pro X.

We currently have KYOCERA and we need color and black/white. The drivers we currently use will not work with the ARM processor.

Thank you.

Mike W of KY, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    What's the future of Microsoft's ARM-based tablets?

Read more...

Brink, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Wytux Win User

Are ARM-Based Processors able to run a 64bit app?

Windows on ARM processors

Hello,

I noticed Microsoft is releasing Windows 10 on ARM processor, example: Asus NovoGo . I just wonder how long it will take for Microsoft to sell windows for current android devices, like samsung, HTC, LG
    and so on. I would buy that, even if its in alpha version.

Wytux, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Are ARM-Based Processors able to run a 64bit app?

1. Are ARM-Based Processors able to run a 64bit app? - Similar Threads - Are ARM Based

2. Video TDR Failure on ARM Processor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure on ARM Processor.: Not sure what is going on but for some reason I cannot run Micrsoft Maps on my ThinkPad X13s laptop. That app starts then the screen goes black for a second or two. Today was the first time that I got a "Video TDR Failure" on the blue screen of death, this is still being...
  3. Video TDR Failure on ARM Processor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video TDR Failure on ARM Processor.: Not sure what is going on but for some reason I cannot run Micrsoft Maps on my ThinkPad X13s laptop. That app starts then the screen goes black for a second or two. Today was the first time that I got a "Video TDR Failure" on the blue screen of death, this is still being...
  4. Is Maps not compatible with ARM processors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Maps not compatible with ARM processors?: I have been trying to get Maps to run on my ThinkPad X13s, when opening it. My entire screen goes black then the app shows a black square with a dot in the middle then goes blue then closes. Not sure why this is happening....
  5. Is Maps not compatible with ARM processors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Maps not compatible with ARM processors?: I have been trying to get Maps to run on my ThinkPad X13s, when opening it. My entire screen goes black then the app shows a black square with a dot in the middle then goes blue then closes. Not sure why this is happening....
  6. how to upgrade windows 10 pro 32bit version with 64bit arm based processor snapdragon to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to upgrade windows 10 pro 32bit version with 64bit arm based processor snapdragon to...: how to upgrade windows 10 pro 32bit version with 64bit arm based processor snapdragon to the 64 bit version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-10-pro-32bit-version-with/11cca101-1639-4c8a-9222-6a3691051a4e
  7. HOW TO INSTALL A SCANNER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME ARM BASED PROCESSOR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOW TO INSTALL A SCANNER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME ARM BASED PROCESSOR: HI, I HAVE BOUGHT A SAMSUNG GALAXY BOOK WHICH HAS WINDOWS 10 HOME AND IS ARM BASED PROCESSOR AND I AM NOT ABLE TO INSTALL MY SCANNER "CANON COLOR IMAGE CLASS 743 CDW" ON THE SYSTEM. KINDLY LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I GET THAT DONE. THANKS. THIS IS THE CONFIGURATION OF THE...
  8. Copier for ARM Processor

Copier for ARM Processor: Can someone recommend the correct driver for a copier? The driver must work with a ARM Processor that comes with a Surface Pro X. We currently have KYOCERA and we need color and black/white. The drivers we currently use will not work with the ARM processor. Thank you....
  9. x64 based processor

x64 based processor: Hello! It says my processor is x64 bit based , but I'm running x32 bit Windows 10. It's a dual core,so if I'm running x32 only a core will work,or what? 14227
  10. Run 64bit Windows on 32bit UEFI that on 64 bit Processor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run 64bit Windows on 32bit UEFI that on 64 bit Processor: i managed to install 32bit windows 10 on my laptop specs - 320gb hdd - 4gb ram ( upgraded from 2gb ) - intel atom the reason i want 64bit windows is for me to access the full 4gb ram ( 3gb usable on 32bit windows ) or is there an Pae patch for windows 10 already?...