Windows 10: Are Buying Windows 10 Licenses on eBay Illegal?

Discus and support Are Buying Windows 10 Licenses on eBay Illegal? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As the title says. I heard this is a gray area and it's risky.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by System76_32, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Are Buying Windows 10 Licenses on eBay Illegal?

As the title says.

I heard this is a gray area and it's risky.

:)

System76_32, Jun 1, 2020

2. Is it legal to buy windows 10 pro OEM scrap pc from Ebay?

Hi

I just want to make sure if i want to buy Windows 10 pro OEM license (scarp pc ) from ebay and use it in Germany is that legal or illegal?

since it is very cheap and i know it may be deactivate after months but what i want to make sure about is this Legal to use? or illegal?

Basharbisho, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Buying key from Ebay and resell them

It's not about getting caught actually it's about doing what right

in my country nearly everyone using Pirated license i thought i could make it easy for them and provide for them a legal copy as i read in ebay

so if i did really buy this Activation for personal use no problem but to resell it it's illegal ?

abdelrahimjawad, Jun 1, 2020
  4. PaulPChou Win User

Are Buying Windows 10 Licenses on eBay Illegal?

Is my Windows 10 Pro eBay key valid to use in relation to Microsoft's licensing agreement?

hi there:

I would like to ask you, why did you by a Windows 10 pro license? What Windows 10 did you use prior to that? Home? Did your device came with Windows 10 or an earlier version of Windows? I agree with what others have mentioned to you. Never buy license from
    eBay or websites similar to eBay. I would suggest you to buy a new license from like a computer store or ask Microsoft Answer Desk on how to get one. support.microsoft.com/en-us/contact

If you live in the US, you can go to a Microsoft store to ask sales reps. there.

PaulPChou, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Are Buying Windows 10 Licenses on eBay Illegal?

1. Are Buying Windows 10 Licenses on eBay Illegal? - Similar Threads - Are Buying Licenses

2. Boxed retail Windows 10 licenses on eBay

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Boxed retail Windows 10 licenses on eBay: Is this legitimate? https://www.ebay.com/itm/193358790169 What about used copies? My understanding is that retail versions are allowed to be resold....
  3. Are cheap Windows 10 Pro OEM Keys illegal to buy & too use?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are cheap Windows 10 Pro OEM Keys illegal to buy & too use?: I've recently been seeing a lot of popular YouTube creators who are being sponsored to make videos to promote a website called ucdkeys, where you can buy cheap Windows 10 Pro OEM CD Keys for only £10 ~ $16. I simply ask this, are the Windows 10 Pro OEM keys this website sells...
  4. License expiring on a laptop bought on ebay

License expiring on a laptop bought on ebay: Hi all, I bought a 'opened but never used' laptop on ebay, advertised as having genuine windows 10 pro. After about a couple of months use at home I started getting the license will expire message. The option I have is to change product key and its saying its activated...
  5. Buy License

Buy License: My laptop was running on Windows 10 Home with a digital license. The laptop suddenly stopped working. I had to replace the hard disk and thereafter installed Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to buy Windows 10 Pro license from Microsoft Store. The section for entering payment...
  6. Is this license safe to buy?

Is this license safe to buy?: https://digibeyk.com/products/microsoft-windows-10-professional-win-10-pro-license-code-key-original-new-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-license-safe-to-buy/a79a038c-41d7-40f5-94d7-79ddcc214c69"
  7. Windows 10 License Good price from eBay

Windows 10 License Good price from eBay: Dear MS Community! As you already knew that there are selling windows 10 license key online such as ebay.com with good price. Could you help clarify that for those license is working fine? With regards, Vichet[ATTACH]...
  8. Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10

Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10: Hi There..!! I purchased an old workstation without any hard disk. And, I installed windows 10 in it without buying any license. Now I would like to make my windows genuine with a genuine purchased license. Please guide me what license type I should buy which makes my...
  9. How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License: What is the best (cheapest) way to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro for a new build? The Microsoft store sells downloads for $200. But Amazon has a DVD for $140. Newegg sells an OEM version for $140. So why shouldn't I buy the DVD and use the key to activate a new...
  10. Buying a Windows Server License

Buying a Windows Server License: I'm possibly interested in buying a license for Windows Server 2012/16 Standard Edition. How can I do that? I've searched around on the net. The Microsoft Store is out of stock of the only version they offer. After an hour and half on the phone with Microsoft they weren't...