Windows 10: Are charging sockets replaceable in laptops?

Discus and support Are charging sockets replaceable in laptops? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6" Gaming Laptop, (Intel Core i7,16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050. I don't know if the charging port/socket... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by osly, Sep 30, 2018.

1. osly Win User

Are charging sockets replaceable in laptops?

I have a Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6" Gaming Laptop, (Intel Core i7,16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050. I don't know if the charging port/socket is replaceable if it ever gets worn out. I know Dell is known for making their parts repairable, so, thanks in advance everyone. Are charging sockets replaceable in laptops? :)

:)

2. PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING WINDOWS 10, ASUS LAPTOP

• hi sir/ ladies,

Recently my laptop stopped charging when the battery meter reach 74% (before it was 94% then it become 84% next is 81% and finally 74%), can anyone tell me how to fix it. i try different solution in internet such as STEP 1: device manager STEP 2: Battery STEP
      3: Uninstall 2nd option in battery STEP 4: Scan for hardware changes and so on BUT it also didn't fix the battery issues in my laptop.

thank you, sorry for my bad english.

P

microsoftineedhelp0911, Sep 30, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Are charging sockets replaceable in laptops?

Error message "missing registry socket"

Hi Harry,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I realize this may be frustrating. Now that you have me with you, let me take care of this.

Winsock or Windows Sockets is a technical specification that defines how Windows network software should access network services.

Let us try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Perform a Winsock Reset

• Open the Windows Start Screen or Start Menu and type
      cmd in the search box.
    • Right-click Command Prompt or cmd in the search results and select
      Run as Administrator.
    • Type netsh winsock reset in the Command Prompt window and press
      Enter. Wait for Windows to finish resetting your Winsock configuration.
    • Reboot your computer.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps suggested by

Suvarna Govinda
    (replied on February 16, 2016) and check if it helps.

"Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing" Connectivity Issues in Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ired-for/ed49998d-dd84-4392-8652-5c3522a41e0e

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further

Abdul_Malik, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Are charging sockets replaceable in laptops?

1. Are charging sockets replaceable in laptops? - Similar Threads - Are charging sockets

2. Laptop not charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not charging: My laptop won't charge when plugged in, it only goes onto plug-in mode. I cannot download Windows 11 because my processor isn't currently supported Intel Core i5-6300U 2.4GHz. This started happening in the last few days and I'm worried that when my laptop dies it'll not turn...
  3. Laptop not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not charging: So today I performed a power drain on my Acer Predator laptop. Ever since then the laptop battery has been at 62% when all of a sudden it goes from plugged in to battery remaining. The charging port also starts flashing yellow. Weirdly enough when I go to reset PC options it...
  4. Laptop not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not charging: Battery isn't charging and is stuck at "0 % plugged in".If laptop is unplugged, it shuts off immediately.Updated BIOS firmware, no change.Upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 thru installation assistant, no change.Windows 10 update wouldn't work because it required the...
  5. Laptop not charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not charging: Battery isn't charging and is stuck at "0 % plugged in".If laptop is unplugged, it shuts off immediately.Updated BIOS firmware, no change.Upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 thru installation assistant, no change.Windows 10 update wouldn't work because it required the...
  6. Laptop Not Charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Not Charging: My pc was charging fine but now it doesn't charge, it only says plugged in. My battery is non-removable is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-charging/7786c9f5-63d6-4df3-9a6c-20dd5f9b6a26
  7. Laptop Charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Charging: I'm planning to buy a new laptop because my laptop today can't even hold a charge for an hour. Do I leave my charger plugged into my laptop all the time limited to 50-55% charge from Lenovo's battery management because I use it almost 21 hours a day or should I charge it...
  8. Laptop Not Charging

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Not Charging: My laptop lasts about 2 hours on battery so i assume that battery is not totally dead but when i leave my laptop ideal for few days without using it and then when i try to turn it on, the juice in battery is always gone. And it does not turn on when i connect the charger,...
  9. Is this a phone socket or ethernet socket ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this a phone socket or ethernet socket ?: Hi. My brother in law has asked me if I can install broadband in his shed, he has shown me photos of the wired sockets he has but he is unsure what they are and I can't tell for sure from that pic. Could you tell me if that socket in the photo is for a ethernet plug or a...
  10. Sockets error ????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sockets error ????: Hi there Why does Windows Networking have to be so Horrible -- I've run loads of Linux machines with NO network problems at all -- but Windows networking always causes hassle -- sometimes even on machines that have worked suddenly stop working for no reason I can find....