Windows 10: Are Cities Skylines on Steam also available for Windows 10?

Discus and support Are Cities Skylines on Steam also available for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In the Steam Shop I could find Cities Skylines for about 5 Euro, but this version is only available for Windows 7/8 and in the Microsoft Store there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zimura, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Zimura Win User

Are Cities Skylines on Steam also available for Windows 10?

In the Steam Shop I could find Cities Skylines for about 5 Euro, but this version is only available for Windows 7/8 and in the Microsoft Store there is a Windows 10 version, but it is only available from about 50 Euro. So I asked myself, if they really don't have a Windows 10 version in the Steam Shop?

Thanks in advance Are Cities Skylines on Steam also available for Windows 10? :)

:)

Zimura, Aug 6, 2020

2. Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition , Not available

So my husband and I wanted to both get the Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition on the xbox game pass for pc. For him it downloaded and installed, but for me, it says: "Not available at this time", which does not make sense as we are in the same house, city
    and country. Any ideas on whats wrong?

Queenmaxter, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Since the Windows 10 anniversary update i continue to have problems with Steam games. I've used the idiodic work around of going offline to load the game but now even that doesn't work!!

Thank you for your immediate response. Let's try these steps:

• Right-click Cities Skyline on your desktop, and click Troubleshoot compatibility.
    • Right-click Cities Skyline in Steam, click Properties then launch Options. Copy and paste this: -forced-d3d9.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Are Cities Skylines on Steam also available for Windows 10?

Cities: Skylines product code

Hi,

Again unfortunately you can’t access the steam mods unless you buy it on steam. However there are plenty of other sources for mods such as:

https://community.simtropolis.com/files/categor...

Regards,

Ross

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

rossmcbain, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Are Cities Skylines on Steam also available for Windows 10?

1. Are Cities Skylines on Steam also available for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Are Cities Skylines

2. Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store: I was given Cities Skylines 2 on CD for Christmas. Unfortunately my laptop doesn't have a CD drive.Is it possible to install from the Microsoft Store and use my Activation Code from the CD to activate it?Thanks...
  3. Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Cities Skylines 2 from Microsoft Store: I was given Cities Skylines 2 on CD for Christmas. Unfortunately my laptop doesn't have a CD drive.Is it possible to install from the Microsoft Store and use my Activation Code from the CD to activate it?Thanks...
  4. Cities: Skylines Windows 10 Edition-Game Pass Ultimate Install error!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cities: Skylines Windows 10 Edition-Game Pass Ultimate Install error!: Is there any oinformation or fix for this game not being able to be installed on PC? The install starts, then stops almost imemdiately with an error message. I was fast to close the window, so I missed if there was any error code or not. Ill try again, too lazy feeling...
  5. Cities: Skylines can't be found on Xbox Game Pass PC

Cities: Skylines can't be found on Xbox Game Pass PC: So, recently I've seen on lots of places the cities: Skylines is available for Xbox Game Pass PC. However, I can't seem to find it when I search for it, so I can't download it. Any help?...
  6. Cities; Skylines windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cities; Skylines windows 10 edition: Hello all, How long, on average does it take to download this game purchased from the windows app store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cities-skylines-windows-10-edition/37085c33-62fa-4532-bb6b-15aef4a6b1f7
  7. ANY Cities skylines People

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ANY Cities skylines People: [img] maybe we can share some MODS*Smile 146374
  8. Cities: Skylines product code

Cities: Skylines product code: Where do I find the Product code for the Cities: Skylines App that I downloaded from the MS Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cities-skylines-product-code/ea04092a-73a6-4107-974c-fc9354659c7f
  9. Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition , Not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition , Not available: So my husband and I wanted to both get the Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition on the xbox game pass for pc. For him it downloaded and installed, but for me, it says: "Not available at this time", which does not make sense as we are in the same house, city and country. Any...
  10. Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition: So my husband and I wanted to both get the Cities: Skyline windows 10 edition on the xbox game pass for pc. For him it downloaded and installed, but for me, it says: "Not available at this time", which does not make sense as we are in the same house, city and country. Any...