Windows 10: Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver issues fixed yet?

Discus and support Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver issues fixed yet? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is the Conexant and Synaptics Audio compatibility issue with Windows 10 2004 fixed yet? I have a Lenovo Flex 14IWL with the Synaptics Audio driver, I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mikhail Ireland, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver issues fixed yet?

Is the Conexant and Synaptics Audio compatibility issue with Windows 10 2004 fixed yet? I have a Lenovo Flex 14IWL with the Synaptics Audio driver, I'm wondering if it's safe to install Windows 10 2004. Anyone know if it's fixed?

:)

Mikhail Ireland, Sep 25, 2020

2. Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver compatibility issues fixed yet?

Hi, I'm thinking about updating to Windows 10 2004 and I'm wondering if the problem with certain Conexant and Synaptics audio drivers has been fixed. I can't find anywhere that says whether it has been or not. I have a Lenovo Flex 14IWL (2019) with the
    "Synaptics Audio" sound driver. Is that one of the affected ones and does anyone know if the issue is fixed?

Mikhail Ireland, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Heyyuu Win User
    How can I permanently uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD audio driver

It's not work. I have done this

1. download and run the program you suggested.

Conexant driver is not on the list (select to hide)

2. uninstall Conexant driver

High Definition Audio Device is in used now

3. run program again

Conexant driver still not on the list (select to hide)

4. restart my laptop

High Definition Audio Device still in used.

5. run program again

Conexant driver is on the list (select to hide)

6. Select Conexant and Hide it

Conexant driver is now in hidden list

7. a few minutes later my laptop notify me to restart my laptop to finished setting up Conexant

Conexant driver is now disappear from the hidden list and take over my sound device again.

8. cry so hard

Heyyuu, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver issues fixed yet?

Conexant Smart Audio Windows 10 issue

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to install the Conexant audio drivers in compatibility mode and check the status of this issue. Refer to the below steps.

Refer the steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver issues fixed yet?

1. Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver issues fixed yet? - Similar Threads - Are Conexant Synaptics

2. Conexant audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Conexant audio drivers: Hello, I am running an HP Zboob 15 G5 laptop, with Windows 10. For a long time it ran fine using the default HD audio drivers. However sometime last year, WIndows decided to install the Conexant audio drivers by default. Once this driver is installed, the laptop report that...
  3. Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio device problem

Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio device problem: For some reason, I can't uninstall Synaptics HD Audio off my computer; when I disable it, it disables my audio devices because it's a controller. The only way I can negate it is by using the 3.5 mil jack on my monitor which uses the motherboard driver - however - I want to...
  4. Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Synaptics/Conexant HD Audio driver problem: For some reason, I can't uninstall the Synaptics HD Audio driver off my computer; when I disable it, it disables my audio devices because it's also a controller. The only way I can negate it is by using the 3.5 mil jack on my monitor which uses the motherboard driver,...
  5. Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver compatibility issues fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are Conexant/Synaptics Audio driver compatibility issues fixed yet?: Hi, I'm thinking about updating to Windows 10 2004 and I'm wondering if the problem with certain Conexant and Synaptics audio drivers has been fixed. I can't find anywhere that says whether it has been or not. I have a Lenovo Flex 14IWL 2019 with the "Synaptics Audio" sound...
  6. Facing issues with conexant audio driver and Keyboard driver

Facing issues with conexant audio driver and Keyboard driver: Hi, i am facing problem with the conexant audio driver and keyboard driver in my device System : Lenovo ideapad 100-15ibd The sound automatically gets reduced to Zero and the shortcut keyctrl +c is not working.I have updated them to the latest version provided by the...
  7. conexant hd audio driver

conexant hd audio driver: i have conexant hd audio on my nv53 gateway laptop the only way to get sound on w10 is to use the generic driver why must microsoft continually at ever update reinstall the old drivers that dont work upon each and every update i just found a setting to hopefully stop that...
  8. Conexant Audio Drivers

Conexant Audio Drivers: Still have bad Mic audio with Windows 10. Have Conexant put out new driver yet. Tried Windows 8.1 and still bad. Asus X450 Laptop 64 bit. Thanks Roger 18502
  9. Conexant CX20751 Windows 10 Audio Driver Microphone Issues

Conexant CX20751 Windows 10 Audio Driver Microphone Issues: I have a Lenovo Edge E440 laptop to which I have installed the latest Windows TP (10162). I have upgraded my audio drivers to the aforementioned CX20751, as Lenovo suggested this driver includes support for Windows 10. Upon installing this latest driver, I have come across...
  10. Conexant 20582 Audio Driver?

Conexant 20582 Audio Driver?: anyone have one that works? 7690