Windows 10: Are cumulative updates really cumulative and can I delete previous cumulative updates?

Discus and support Are cumulative updates really cumulative and can I delete previous cumulative updates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Old pc ran out of memory because of updates and don't want that to happen. Am running W10, version 1803.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tom boy, May 28, 2019.

1. tom boy Win User

Are cumulative updates really cumulative and can I delete previous cumulative updates?

Old pc ran out of memory because of updates and don't want that to happen. Am running W10, version 1803.

:)

tom boy, May 28, 2019
  2. kn00tcn Win User

Microsoft controversially brings cumulative updates to W7 & W8.1

i think they had a special win7 updated edition in may... in fact i thought they were supposed to be going cumulative in may, i even saw such an update!

kn00tcn, May 28, 2019
  3. RejZoR Win User

True. Anyone remembers how long it took to update vanilla Windows 7 with all updates released just 6 months later. It took ages even on high end systems. Windows 10 with cumulative takes like few minutes a year after vanilla was released.

RejZoR, May 28, 2019
  4. Are cumulative updates really cumulative and can I delete previous cumulative updates?

AND for Poor People in POOR countries with poor internet speed and budget /bandwidth problems

10 x 100mb downloads spread out over time for these people may be do'able
    1x 1 gig cumulative Download may in those circumstances be not possable

Not Every one has or can afford mega Bandwidth for these mega updates

ESPECIALLY IF MICROSOFT'S UPDATE fu&KS YOUR pC and your left to redownload

dorsetknob, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Are cumulative updates really cumulative and can I delete previous cumulative updates?

1. Are cumulative updates really cumulative and can I delete previous cumulative updates? - Similar Threads - Are cumulative updates

2. Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History: An update history is empty. The previous cumulative update is missing. Does it remove by itself? Is my previous cumulative update is still installed?...
  3. Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History: An update history is empty. The previous cumulative update is missing. Does it remove by itself? Is my previous cumulative update is still installed?...
  4. Cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative updates: so I got pop up saying this is available for up dates I installed it will it wreck my unit ? hope not ? I was on 10 for windows now 11 as well: my down loads and up dates are normally fast but for this program it was slow took almost 45 min:...
  5. Cumulative Updates

Cumulative Updates: In my corporate environment we are deploying cumulative updates for Windows 10 devices. When deploying a new device is is enough to install the latest cumulative update 2021-12 for December 2021 or do all previous cumulative updates need to be applied?I guess my question is:...
  6. Cumulative Update

Cumulative Update: Hi, I have been trying to update the 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based System KB5006670 for months now and I keep getting Failed to install on 11/14/2021-0x8007003.After restart it will say getting windows ready but then will say could not...
  7. Cumulative Update

Cumulative Update: My computer did the update and then somehow after the reboot, I was signed in as a temporary user. Some updates didn't update correctly causing apps to not open, emails to not work, etc. So i had to Reset the computer. Most of my files are back and I had to pause updates from...
  8. When is a Cumulative Update not a Cumulative Update?

When is a Cumulative Update not a Cumulative Update?: I've just completed a clean install of Windows 10 v1809 (Build 17763.292) x64 After running Windows Update to get the latest patches, I found that it had downloaded two versions of 2019-01 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 Version...
  9. Do a Cumulative Update for Windows replace all previous Cumulative Updates for Windows

Do a Cumulative Update for Windows replace all previous Cumulative Updates for Windows: Hi, Did Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4458469) replace all previous Cumulative Updates for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems ?...
  10. Cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cumulative updates: Hi All, I am having problems with the latest updates downloading and installing on my Desktop computer.. A search of the internet for Error code: (0x80073712) seems this is not a new occurrence, but it is new to me. The windows update detects there is this: Cumulative...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does one windows cumulative update replace the previous one