Windows 10: Are driver updater scam like driver booster?

Discus and support Are driver updater scam like driver booster? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've heard that windows itself keeps everything up to date sry for my bad english Are driver updater scam like driver booster? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LordikyuunxD, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Are driver updater scam like driver booster?

I've heard that windows itself keeps everything up to date

sry for my bad english

:)

LordikyuunxD, Jun 6, 2020
  2. timerity Win User

Driver Booster

Never suggested you stop using Driver Booster. I too have used it previously without any problems but others have reported problems with it which is why I said Driver Booster might do so. Intel Driver and Support Assistant is a product of Intel. It's your business whether you choose to use it or not, not mine.

timerity, Jun 6, 2020
  3. clayto Win User
    Driver Booster

Quotes:

"First, stop using Driver Booster"
    "As usual, DO NOT USE Driver Booster"

??????????????????????????????????????

clayto, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Are driver updater scam like driver booster?

Media-Tech chase booster MT 176 update driver

Hi Erik,

It looks like the driver of your Media-Tech chase booster MT 176 is no longer compatible with Windows 10. For better assistance with the latest drivers of your steering wheel, would suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your device.

Jomari Arc, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Are driver updater scam like driver booster?

1. Are driver updater scam like driver booster? - Similar Threads - Are driver updater

2. Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9: Hello all,I use driver booster to scan and update my drivers regularly. However I have just encountered a problem and I am not being able to find a fix. I know shouldn't be using Driver Booster, but it happened and I would appreciate your helpMy PC is not connecting to LAN...
  3. Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9: Hello all,I use driver booster to scan and update my drivers regularly. However I have just encountered a problem and I am not being able to find a fix. I know shouldn't be using Driver Booster, but it happened and I would appreciate your helpMy PC is not connecting to LAN...
  4. Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to remove driver booster from power plan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove driver booster from power plan?: I have installed driver booster and found no difference on my laptop performance so after uninstalling it my high power plan seems to have connection to driver booster still. how can I remove driver booster on high power plan?...
  6. Driver Booster messed up my touchpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver Booster messed up my touchpad: [ATTACH] My laptop: IdeaPad Gaming 3-15IMH05 Laptop - Type 81Y4 so I simply downloaded driver booster and downloaded the drivers, after that I couldn't find the cursor, so I restarted my laptop, and it didn't show up, I plugged in my mouse, and it worked. I tried looking...
  7. Driver booster power plan in power options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Driver booster power plan in power options: I was checking the power options and saw something not expected. [ATTACH] Please tell if anyone knows about it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-booster-power-plan-in-power-options/24dffe7f-4034-4d78-a150-c5720a811a34
  8. (BSOD) i updated 20 drivers through IObit driver booster and now stuck on thr infinite...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (BSOD) i updated 20 drivers through IObit driver booster and now stuck on thr infinite...: ohk, yes now I'm aware that updating 20 drivers at once was wrong.(why do they give the option tho?) but now im stuck on the diagnosing, start up repair infinite loop( the e:....\srtTrials) ive tried everything -uninstall recent feature in troubleshooting -restore previous...
  9. BSOD after installing IObit driver booster and updating 20 drivers stuck on the repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after installing IObit driver booster and updating 20 drivers stuck on the repair loop: ohk, yes now I'm aware that updating 20 drivers at once was wrong.why do they give the option to but now im stuck on the the start up repair infinite loop the e:\....\srtTrials ive tried everything -uninstall recent feature update -trying to boot into safe mode -the...
  10. Driver Support Scam?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Support Scam?: I am being charged for something from www.driversupport.com. What can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/driver-support-scam/9355a57b-2534-4f24-96f7-81adb64cf9c5