Windows 10: Are free objects in 3d paint library copyright free? Can I use them for teaching on youtube...

Discus and support Are free objects in 3d paint library copyright free? Can I use them for teaching on youtube... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to use some objects, characters animations etc. from the inbuilt library. I use them in my animation for different classes. And will be uploaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KKKabi, May 29, 2020.

1. KKKabi Win User

Are free objects in 3d paint library copyright free? Can I use them for teaching on youtube...

I want to use some objects, characters animations etc. from the inbuilt library. I use them in my animation for different classes. And will be uploaded on my youtube channel for public. Will it be bound by your copyright?

:)

KKKabi, May 29, 2020

2. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Hello,

I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it.

I have read the "Use of Copyrighted Content" section and the EULA, but the information was quite unspecific.

Am I allowed to use the 3D-models from the library or am I violating the copyright rules? Would it be sufficient to quote Microsoft as the source of the models?

Anonym_257, May 29, 2020
  3. Paint 3D Library

When I create a 3D object in Paint 3D and upload it to my Remix account, how long does it
    take to appear in the Paint 3D Library?

CrystalMedina1, May 29, 2020
  4. IHM2550 Win User

Are free objects in 3d paint library copyright free? Can I use them for teaching on youtube...

paint 3d library

paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library

IHM2550, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Are free objects in 3d paint library copyright free? Can I use them for teaching on youtube... - Similar Threads - Are free objects

2. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  3. Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Paint 3D Models Copyrighted?: I am a student and I have designed a pattern. I want to put the pattern on a 3D library item in Paint 3D a sweater to show how my pattern can be used and submit my pattern for an award They do care about copyright in the award. However, I'm not sure if this would be...
  4. paint 3d 3d models copyright

paint 3d 3d models copyright: I am a 3D model maker.Can I use 3D models without copyright?please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-3d-models-copyright/a3325f48-05a8-4139-a4e5-1ebcdd65f4e7
  5. Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D: I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make 3D" on the right-hand...
  6. 3D library in Paint 3D

3D library in Paint 3D: Whenever I try to retrieve an item from the 3D library in Paint 3D, I get the error message, "We Couldn't Place this Model. Try again later." Is this happening because people are removing their work from this library?...
  7. Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library: Hi, I tried this on several computers, at least 5 PC's, the problem is the same. After trying to add an object from 3D library on the canvas, I get the error: We couldn't place this model Try again later. [ATTACH][ATTACH] This is very annoying, I am sure it is not a...
  8. are you free to use those paint 3D library items like the laptop and such?

are you free to use those paint 3D library items like the laptop and such?: so i would like to know if i can use those paint 3D library items for without getting a copyright strike fired at me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-you-free-to-use-those-paint-3d-library-items/23f447d9-f9ea-4fc2-9c6e-852192051975
  9. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...
  10. Are the 3D Paint images royalty free?

Are the 3D Paint images royalty free?: I am wanting to use Microsoft Paint 3D to create teacher worksheets to sell on Teachers Pay Teachers. If I use the images that come with Paint 3D on worksheets I sell am I violating copyright?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are images in paint 3d public domain