Windows 10: Are Microsoft Phones Stable for work in 2019?

Discus and support Are Microsoft Phones Stable for work in 2019? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Once I had Lumia 520 phone than 525, than 630 DS, and during some sort of update, it crashed, with memory dump error. I tried a lot to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vladyslav_2020, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Are Microsoft Phones Stable for work in 2019?

Hi everyone. Once I had Lumia 520 phone than 525, than 630 DS, and during some sort of update, it crashed, with memory dump error. I tried a lot to unbrick it. But I just throwed that phone away as a garbage. I lost every single file (but I dont care much today)

I was using that phone for about 1 or 2 years I think

So from now I dont trust any updates, that can kill my phone. Also now I dont trust Microsoft Developers team, who are uploading shitty updates, that can kill peoples phones.

I am not asking for money back, Im just saying, that I lost my trust, BECAUSE OF YOU, Developpers, You killed my phone.
    THIS WAS YOUR FAULT
    YES, I DO BLAME YOU

You guys work in Most populat Corporation of the world, and you killed my phone.
    Nicely done guys

P.S I was not using Insider Updates. So don’t try to change the subject, blaming me, that I was using Insider. No I was not using Insider updates (they aren’t checked correctly)

So thats It

I Blame you, developpers, try to work better next time.

I stopped buying Microsoft Deviced BECAUSE OF YOU

Good Day Sir

:)

Vladyslav_2020, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 7, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Are Microsoft Phones Stable for work in 2019?

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Are Microsoft Phones Stable for work in 2019?

1. Are Microsoft Phones Stable for work in 2019? - Similar Threads - Are Microsoft Phones

2. Is there a stable Windows Phone 8.1 emulator for Windows 10/11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a stable Windows Phone 8.1 emulator for Windows 10/11?: I've recently purchased Geometry Dash$2.00 on Microsoft Store but I can't use it because I don't have a Windows mobile system to download it on. I don't want to waste my money and I can't find a way to refund my payments either. Is there any way that I could use Windows phone...
  3. Is there a stable Windows Phone 8.1 emulator for Windows 10/11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a stable Windows Phone 8.1 emulator for Windows 10/11?: I've recently purchased Geometry Dash$2.00 on Microsoft Store but I can't use it because I don't have a Windows mobile system to download it on. I don't want to waste my money and I can't find a way to refund my payments either. Is there any way that I could use Windows phone...
  4. WIFI is not stable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI is not stable: After the update 2 weeks ago and after the helped I get to resolve the issue I was able to install the update however this time my network connection is not stable. Im connected via WIFI and it will disconnect sometime....
  5. WIFI is not stable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI is not stable: After the update 2 weeks ago and after the helped I get to resolve the issue I was able to install the update however this time my network connection is not stable. Im connected via WIFI and it will disconnect sometime....
  6. Update on Stable channel releases for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Stable channel releases for Microsoft Edge: In light of current global circumstances, the Microsoft Edge team is pausing updates to the Stable channel for Microsoft Edge. This means that Microsoft Edge 81 will not be promoted to Stable until we resume these updates. We are making this change to be consistent with the...
  7. Star Stable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Stable: Hi I play star stable and lately my star stable would let me log in and after I log in it goes to the screen where it shows a picture of the game and the updates and stuff like that and after it goes to that it disappears and wont let me log in and has never done that but for...
  8. Microsoft Phone app for dual sim phones - does it work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Phone app for dual sim phones - does it work?: Microsoft phone sounds great. I tried on my phone. Doesn't work. Nothing is synced. I can't send messages. I have a dual sim phone. The second sim is the one I use to make calls and send texts. First sim I receive calls and text. Does having a dual sim cause...
  9. PC's Hotspot doesn't have a stable connection to my phone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC's Hotspot doesn't have a stable connection to my phone.: Whenever i lose my connection on my phone, i can see that my pc is not sending any packets. This goes on for 10~15 secs and happens again in every 3~4 mins later. Also i do not have any problems with my speed/stability while on pc.Any suggestions why this is happening? Some...
  10. A stable antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A stable antivirus: Hi, I am looking for a good free antivirus that wouldn't cause my system to BSOD. I used Norton before and it caused my system to BSOD. I also used Panda free antivirus and it also caused a bunch of BSODs. Right now I am on Windows Defender. Any suggestions would be...