Windows 10: Are MS Office ISO/MSI (Non C2R) periodic updates “Cumulative Rollups"?

Discus and support Are MS Office ISO/MSI (Non C2R) periodic updates “Cumulative Rollups"? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Are Microsoft Office ISO/MSI (Non C2R) periodic updates “Cumulative Rollups” just like Windows? Latest updates for versions of Office that use Windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by xbliss, Apr 19, 2020.

1. xbliss Win User

Are MS Office ISO/MSI (Non C2R) periodic updates “Cumulative Rollups"?

Are Microsoft Office ISO/MSI (Non C2R) periodic updates “Cumulative Rollups” just like Windows?
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...ce-updates-msi

* Are these "monthly" Office Updates **"Cumulative" i.e. cover previous patches/ updates?**
    * As is the case now with **Windows Monthly Rollups** (Security & Non Security versions).

**Note:** Red marked areas below.

Are MS Office ISO/MSI (Non C2R) periodic updates “Cumulative Rollups"? FVMh1.png

:)

xbliss, Apr 19, 2020

2. Have the monthly security update iso's been discontinued?

I'm afraid that's not what you said.

Cite:

Long story, short version:

• Most updates for Win10 are cumulative so you don't need an ISO, just make sure the most recent Cumulative Update for Win10 (e.g., KB3200970) is installed.
    • The monthly security and quality rollups (AKA Security Monthly Quality Rollups) for Win8.1 & Win7 which began in October 2016 are also cumulative so you don't need an ISO - just make sure the most recent Security Monthly Quality Rollup (e.g., KB3197874;
      KB3197868) is installed.
    • Ditto for the Security and Quality Rollups for various flavors of .NET Framework.
    • Extended Support (and updates) for Vista SP2 ends on 11 April 2017 so (apparently) MS isn't bothering with Rollups for Vista (even though Vista-specific .NET Framework rollups will be offered).

Welcome to the brave new world of Windows as a Service!

PA Bear - MS MVP, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Clint Win User
    Office 2016 C2R

I bought Office 2016 C2R. I used the MS Deployment tool to install Word and Excel. Is there any way to add Outlook or any other MS Office programs without doing a complete uninstall and new install?

Clint, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Are MS Office ISO/MSI (Non C2R) periodic updates “Cumulative Rollups"?

No new Office-Icons in Office 2019 C2R ??

On one of my machines Im using Office C2R 2016 , its got latest ( nice) Office Icons .
    On a second machine Im using Office C2R 2019 , its got latest Office -updates , but NO NEW Icons !
    Something wrong , or how to fix the new Icons for Office 2019............??

pietcorus2, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Are MS Office ISO/MSI (Non C2R) periodic updates “Cumulative Rollups"?

1. Are MS Office ISO/MSI (Non C2R) periodic updates “Cumulative Rollups"? - Similar Threads - Are Office ISO

2. Ms office pro 64 2016 ISO download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms office pro 64 2016 ISO download: Due to a bug in my Windows 10 Pro causing all the menus scrolling, I will have to reinstall Win 10 and MS Office Pro 64bit 2016. The problem is that I can’t find the office download. I don’t need an updated version, and already on this key....
  3. Ms office pro 64 2016 ISO download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms office pro 64 2016 ISO download: Due to a bug in my Windows 10 Pro causing all the menus scrolling, I will have to reinstall Win 10 and MS Office Pro 64bit 2016. The problem is that I can’t find the office download. I don’t need an updated version, and already on this key....
  4. Ms office pro 64 2016 ISO download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help needed for periodic MSI BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed for periodic MSI BSODs: IMPORTANT: There are no minidump folders or files that I can see for my BSODsNot sure what to do with this one.Long story short I bought an MSI GT72 6QD refurbished and had MSI replace the crappy refurb drives with a Samsung 960 as a boot drive and Samsung 860 evo for...
  6. Help needed for periodic MSI BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help needed for periodic MSI BSODs: IMPORTANT: There are no minidump folders or files that I can see for my BSODsNot sure what to do with this one.Long story short I bought an MSI GT72 6QD refurbished and had MSI replace the crappy refurb drives with a Samsung 960 as a boot drive and Samsung 860 evo for...
  7. Windows cumulative updates & Windows ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cumulative updates & Windows ISO: Since after October 2020 Windows cumulative updates have been broken. Likewise, the Windows ISO and Update Assistant from Microsoft's download page has not been updated beyond the October 2020 20H2 release. All Windows cumulative updates released since October have failed...
  8. Difference between monthly rollup and cumulative update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difference between monthly rollup and cumulative update?: I always got confused between monthly rollup and cumulative update. Can someone explain these two terms in details? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between-monthly-rollup-and-cumulative/90c6ae53-6e3d-4fff-8fd6-ec8baf52e99c
  9. No new Office-Icons in Office 2019 C2R ??

in Microsoft Office and 365
    No new Office-Icons in Office 2019 C2R ??: On one of my machines Im using Office C2R 2016 , its got latest ( nice) Office Icons . On a second machine Im using Office C2R 2019 , its got latest Office -updates , but NO NEW Icons ! Something wrong , or how to fix the new Icons for Office 2019............?? 132756
  10. Office 2016 C2R

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 C2R: I bought Office 2016 C2R. I used the MS Deployment tool to install Word and Excel. Is there any way to add Outlook or any other MS Office programs without doing a complete uninstall and new install? 101899