Windows 10: are notices for dsl.driver real?

Discus and support are notices for dsl.driver real? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All my Win 10 64 pro PCs are getting popups that tell me dsl.driver cannot be installed because it is unsigned. Is this a scam or do I really need the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cigtoxdoc, Jun 26, 2017.

1. cigtoxdoc Win User

are notices for dsl.driver real?

All my Win 10 64 pro PCs are getting popups that tell me dsl.driver cannot be installed because it is unsigned. Is this a scam or do I really need the dsl.driver and need to take the steps to allow installation of unsign driver.

thank you,

john

:)

cigtoxdoc, Jun 26, 2017

2. Alert notices are not available in the alert viewer due to an error or incomplete action....

Hi Mike,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

The issue that you’ve posted is better suited in the TechNet Forums. Please post your query in the link for further assistance.

Technet forums

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jun 26, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu + Notices + Metro apps are NOT opening

Hi there, thanks for replying. I have contacted a Microsoft support staff and they have remotely accessed my computer to fix the issue. Apparently they performed a disk cleanup before enabling the default administrator account. Turns out my current account
    was corrupted, so I migrated all of the files to a new account. Thanks for the help though!

Robert Xiu, Jun 26, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum. win10 64 bit wont load unsigned drivers dsl.driver is normally for modems so it may be left over if your system connects ok to the internet chances are you dont need it it may be worth checking pc makers site for signed drivers

Samuria, Jun 26, 2017
  5. cigtoxdoc Win User
    Thank you. Two of the PCs are home builds with MSI motherboards and Intel i4777K processors. The commercial machine is a Lenovo think center and Lenovo driver upgrade software had no need for dsl.driver put did updateone of the Lenovo drivers.

john

cigtoxdoc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. are notices for dsl.driver real? - Similar Threads - are notices dsl

2. Notice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notice: Receive Email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Permanently Delete All Google Account February 12 1985 to October 21 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notice/97876efc-f756-4a31-acfc-6ed56fd6e124
  3. Old DSL Modem Saudi Telecom Company 2003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old DSL Modem Saudi Telecom Company 2003: Review 2668 Al Mallah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-dsl-modem-saudi-telecom-company-2003/05ae86a7-4002-4500-bc71-800daf3631c5
  4. Notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notice: November 29 2022 Update Huawei MatePad T10s Bader Batarfi Unable to Cracked LCD Screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notice/d83a1329-566b-4d1d-9bb3-ca9c61b8c6d0
  5. Notice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notice: November 29 2022 Update Huawei MatePad T10s Bader Batarfi Unable to Cracked LCD Screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notice/d83a1329-566b-4d1d-9bb3-ca9c61b8c6d0
  6. 40Mbps Bonded DSL Speed Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    40Mbps Bonded DSL Speed Problems: Recently upgraded from 20Mbps DSL to a 40Mbps bonded connection. Since doing that, I have constantly had upload/download speed problems. 1. Yesterday, Centurylink tech connected the WiFi output of the XYTel C3000Z modem to his phone, and ran some thirty speed tests; every...
  7. Notice of Update Real or Fake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notice of Update Real or Fake: Keep getting a notice stating there is an update for Windows 10 and to pick of the three boxes, either remind me, or pick a date or (sorry can't remember third box. Is this a legitimate update or scam?? Thanks CD...
  8. wired dsl connection shows cable unplugged

wired dsl connection shows cable unplugged: hi I have older version windows 10, had power outage, have netgear(att)modem/router/wireless I can connect laptop to wireless,but not desktop to dsl(cable),somethings missing I have changed settings and am lost here thanks...
  9. notice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    notice: why did rec this opening website[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notice/e35b3e98-5516-4f78-b1c6-085bcf78a36b
  10. Router protection - which DSL surge filter?

Router protection - which DSL surge filter?: We are used to following weather forecasts and unplugging the router's phone line if thunder is likely. That is not fool proof. What are recommendations for quality DSL surge protectors which may display indicators that they have been hit, that they have been wrecked, or...